Venom was great. Ignore the critics(cynics)

Movies, TV and Entertainment
As a long time Marvel fan, I loved this movie.

Eddie isn't the guy you remember; that's not a bad thing. If you're a true believer, do yourself a favor and go see this movie.

And don't forget to wait for the after credits scene!

9/10
The problem I have is both the critics and my friends say it sucks so I'll pass. I'm glad you enjoyed it though.
10/13/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Tovi
The problem I have is both the critics and my friends say it sucks so I'll pass. I'm glad you enjoyed it though.

You need new friends.

Yeah the critics say it sucks, but my parents went and saw it saying it was good. So I'll probably skip it too, since they lack any movie viewing quality (They thought TLJ was a great movie)
If you've watched any of Marvel's origin story movies before now than you can pretty much guess what'll happen in this one without ever seeing it.

It's not terrible, but you won't be missing anything by just catching it on a streaming service in a year or two either.
10/15/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Bromdai
If you've watched any of Marvel's origin story movies before now than you can pretty much guess what'll happen in this one without ever seeing it

Pretty much. Have to stop a thing from blowing up a thing. Usually the thing is a blue beam and the other thing is the Earth.

There's only been a few exceptions like Logan.
That !@#$ really happens in SF, but not with symbiotic alien lifeforms. Good movie I can relate to. Skipped the scene after the credits.

This. From what ive seen the movie is horse dung.
I LOVED VENOM!