Why are dks being nerfed in pvp in 8.1?

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
1 2 3 8 Next
After being told changes were coming to lock and dk 3 weeks ago, there have been nothing but further nerfs on the ptr.

Its an actual joke at this point.
Hey Blizzard, you need to nerf Blood's self healing, NOT further cripple a class that is already trash in PvP.
10/14/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Hutta
Hey Blizzard, you need to nerf Blood's self healing

What? Not at all. Just bring other tanks up instead.
10/14/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Chaaka
10/14/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Hutta
Hey Blizzard, you need to nerf Blood's self healing

What? Not at all. Just bring other tanks up instead.

Too late. Ion announced that BDK and BrM will be nerfed in 8.1
10/14/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Finesthour
After being told changes were coming to lock and dk 3 weeks ago, there have been nothing but further nerfs on the ptr.

Its an actual joke at this point.

Yes. They want you to quit and go play CoD like everyone else on my friends list.
Thats a funny way of spelling fortnite
Fortnite is free!
Changes on the PTR for Death Knights in regards to PVP is not yet complete. More changes for Unholy and Frost are on the way and we hope to share those with you guys soon.

One of those incoming changes for example is that we're reducing the runic power cost for Death Strike in 8.1 and increasing its healing for Unholy and Frost.
10/15/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Ythisens
Changes on the PTR for Death Knights in regards to PVP is not yet complete. More changes for Unholy and Frost are on the way and we hope to share those with you guys soon.

One of those incoming changes for example is that we're reducing the runic power cost for Death Strike in 8.1 and increasing its healing for Unholy and Frost.

YEEEE???

ohhh you tease... go on baby yeah....
Not to rain on my fellow hero class brothers parade but let’s get some affliction love too Yak
10/15/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Yatogami
Not to rain on my fellow hero class brothers parade but let’s get some affliction love too Yak

Can we have our moment... sheesh
10/15/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Weberorelius
10/15/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Yatogami

Can we have our moment... sheesh

Unfortunately no. His presence has been made, now the rest of us want to know when our classes will get attention too.

Yakman. Can you guys give us some kind of direction in any one of the multiple MM threads here? We be getting desperate yo.
10/15/2018 02:29 PMPosted by Weberorelius

This post made me laugh! I read it the 2nd time in an Austin Power's voice! Yeah baby!!!!
10/15/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Steroider
10/15/2018 02:29 PMPosted by Weberorelius

This post made me laugh! I read it the 2nd time in an Austin Power's voice! Yeah baby!!!!

AH ET AH BEHBEH

Any word on having some of our damage moved away from passives like Frost Fever and auto attack and back into Obliterate and Frost Strike?

For PVE, again can we have some of our breath / dot damage moved back into our normal rotation abilities?

Got anything at all for Unholy DKs? They kind of just need help everywhere.

This is good news, but is there any reason we can't have this (or anything really) hotfixed into the game now?
hopefully there are some more significant warlock changes coming for pvp. Where are the demo buffs/fixes ?

Omg a blue post about unholy is this real life
Now if Blizzard could just respond to the 900+ post Guardian thread that hasn't had a single blue post since it was created in beta...