Gmone - most likely mecha Gnome

H:
Tauren
Orc
Troll
Elf - Void Elf model to Alliance
TBD
Forsaken - Most likely LF forsaken
Goblin - dont know what this will be yet.

So either next Allied race going to pair with Mecha gnome to Alliance and LF forsaken to Horde or Leper Gnome to Horde and LF forsaken to Alliance.

Just an observation of the trend of Allied arace. Thoughts?
Everyone knows the vulpera are a given. Goblins don't really have any "subraces" to speak of sans the Gilgoblins, which are firmly in the camp of the Old Gods. So Vulpera, due to their skeletal similarities, will most likely be recruited by the goblins.

It is for this reason the sethrak have been speculated for the Alliance, as they too have similar skeletal structures, but this time with the worgen.
How about something different like Tuskarr?
San'layn >>> the abomination that is lightforged undeads
If vulpera and sethrak are model after gonlins and worgen. then it make sense for LF forsaken and leper/ mecha gnomes for the other 2 races.

We will see which one they roll out first.
I sincerely doubt they're going to swap races again... Ion's been pretty adamant that they don't like doing that as it diminishes the identities of the factions.

Pandaren and the Elves were exceptions that I hope are never repeated again.

They've also stated that "anything with two legs" (which pretty much rules out Naga) was considered for an Allied Race, so I doubt they'll just limit themselves only to "sub-races". Remember, Blizzard operates on the Rule of Cool.

Just look at the sheer amount of customization the Vulpera got. My money is on them being a race for the Horde.

There's also been quite a fair amount of desire for the Sethrak, though it would take a fair amount of development to make them work.

I don't see Mecha Gnomes happening.

Lightforge Undead is by far the stupidest thing they could ever do. It would completely undermine any and all story development of the Forsaken and trivialize their entire backstory. "We're undead too, but we're pure and innocent with no downsides to ever being undead!"

Calia Menethil being brought back as some Light infused undead should just get buried or better yet retconned out of existence.
10/16/2018 05:14 PMPosted by Rorrand
Everyone knows the vulpera are a given. Goblins don't really have any "subraces" to speak of sans the Gilgoblins, which are firmly in the camp of the Old Gods. So Vulpera, due to their skeletal similarities, will most likely be recruited by the goblins.

It is for this reason the sethrak have been speculated for the Alliance, as they too have similar skeletal structures, but this time with the worgen.

I don't get why people assume skeletal sharing means they'll be a candidate. A lot of models in the game share the skeletons. There's a lot more to it than just flipping a switch.
Oh. My. Gawd. Please, for the love of my sanity? They are races, not allied races.