A decade of not getting Hallow's End Mount.

General Discussion
How about we get some bad luck protection?

Or better yet, just give it to the people who have been killing the Headless Horseman for over a DECADE.
Good luck. Son has been going for invincible since it was current, so I understand your frustration.
10/18/2018 11:23 AMPosted by Streeturchin

Or better yet, just give it to the people who have been killing the Headless Horseman for over a DECADE.

The fun part is when you get it again and can't give it away.
Well if it was a Island exp-mount thread they would suggest putting the mount in a vendor. You should suggest that and lets see what happens.
I would gladly give you the one I just got on my first kill. It is number four for me. Luck is a fickle mistress to be sure. I get four of those, but no invincible or sha mount for years with a lot more kills. Go figure.
You've been farming for over a decade?! Jeez dude, that sucks.
Pray to Rngesus so you get it on 5 toons like I did a year or so before they decided to make mounts account wide.
Feel your pain. ......
I'll be riding around on mine this Hallow's End! Got it about 8 years ago /flex :D
Are you running it on multiple alts each time?

That's how I got it. 5 alts, every day.
One year I got two. (I already had it.)

When that happened (inside) I went "Yay, they're making it drop more often so everyone can get it!

Guess I was wrong.

on multiple characters when it dropepd off the guy hismelf and not in a one tiem a day loot bag even.

RNG is a b*tch
I got mine the last year it was available as a boss drop. Someone offered me 7k for it. I'm glad I declined, I've run it each day on several toons each Hallow's End and I haven't seen it since.

Good luck man!
10/18/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Adamsmith

The fun part is when you get it again and can't give it away.

Really wish blizzard would make it BoE in those cases, vendorable for a decent amount, or an NPC we could trade it in to for holiday currency.

Sitting on a few duplicate brewfest mounts that I can't just bring myself to outright delete
10/18/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Lexc

Another entitled person wanting free loot what a surprise.

You are useless.
10/18/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Snowfox
Are you running it on multiple alts each time?

That's how I got it. 5 alts, every day.

5-10 alts running it every day, each year. I think I missed one hallows end because I wasn't subbed mid WOD, that's it.
Holy crap. I can't even imagine.

Make more alts!
10/18/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Lexc

Another entitled person wanting free loot what a surprise.

Entitled? Comments on over 10 years of dedication to farming the mount, which means likely over 200 attempts alone on a solo character. Asks of the BLP system which applies to gear can apply to a mount farmed for 10 years. Someone claims entitled.

Next time you provide dedication for 10 years to something then someone calls you entitled, remember this thread. OP probably knows nothing will happen because its RNG and how it works and is just venting. But no, clearly entitled of course.
I remember the day I got it, back in 2008. Was a magical time. Got it the first morning of the first hallows end. Good times, better when I realised it could fly when I took it to Shattrath.