Dear CMs. Where do we our provide feedback?

General Discussion
Just wait it out, one day we will get some good CM's again.
10/18/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Isthranstaul
Bullying Blizzard again?
10/18/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Solarwynds
10/18/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Isthranstaul
Bullying Blizzard again?

Can you find someone else to follow around threads, please? This is starting to become not only creepy but also harassment the way you follow me to nearly every thread and quote me on dumb stuff.
10/18/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Isthranstaul
<span class="truncated">...</span>Bullying Blizzard again?

Can you find someone else to follow around threads, please? This is starting to become not only creepy but also harassment the way you follow me to nearly every thread and quote me on dumb stuff.
I am not following you. I just happen upon you and either you are trolling with your "buddy" (aka other account) about bullying Blizzard or you are doing it yourself. I bet there's tons of thread where I haven't commented on your posts. As a matter of fact, I counted 27 before I gave up. See not following you around at all! :)
I am not following you. I just happen upon you and either you are trolling with your "buddy" (aka other account) about bullying Blizzard or you are doing it yourself. I bet there's tons of thread where I haven't commented on your posts. As a matter of fact, I counted 27 before I gave up. See not following you around at all! :)

See, this is what I mean by creepy and harassment, you're even going as far as counting the posts I make that you don't comment on. I have never actually had to ignore someone on the forum before but this is weird. Seriously, please stop.
10/18/2018 12:41 PMPosted by Snowfox
You can use all or none of those.

Is it that you want responses from them?

Well, yeah - Ion keeps using that word, "discussion", and a lot of us are waiting for that to happen.
10/18/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Morragin
10/18/2018 12:41 PMPosted by Snowfox
You can use all or none of those.

Is it that you want responses from them?

Well, yeah - Ion keeps using that word, "discussion", and a lot of us are waiting for that to happen.

Actually, I want to be clear here - I'm with you. I want that.

We -kind- of had it with the AMA on reddit, sorta.. a little.. maybe a possibility for improvements in the future. The Q&A is only that through like.. four filters.. What I'd really want is a thread where Ion could interact with us, it was SO SO HEAVILY moderated where people doing the flamey thing were just deleted and timed-out... and we could actually get some more.. direct.. discussion with him.

Believe me when I say I want that.
10/18/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Bearpunch
Blizzard doesn’t want your feedback. The only effective feedback they will recognize is unsubbing. That’s the long and short of it.

Really they care about subs.

They no longer ask why people are leaving and they no longer post sub numbers.

Doesn't sound like they care that much.
10/18/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Isthranstaul

See, this is what I mean by creepy and harassment, you're even going as far as counting the posts I make that you don't comment on. I have never actually had to ignore someone on the forum before but this is weird. Seriously, please stop.
Just go ahead and ignore me as that would be easier on you. You made an accusation against me. Of course I am going to find evidence to prove you false.

You didn't seem to mind when I was in just as many threads backing you up. Why is it suddenly a problem when I call you on your crap?