We want flying.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 19 Next
10/18/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Arthames
No.
Not giving me flying allows me (and other players) to enjoy the zones that I'm questing through. Plus gaining the ability to fly after working hard for it is awesome.

I'm sure this is a troll, but yeah.

So just ride your ground mount and enjoy the zones all you want from the ground, and let the rest of us that enjoy flying enjoy that. Pretty simple.
I am pro flying as long as mounts are given a combat element for wPvP and I can shoot players out of the sky.

Theres no consequence to flying, nothing exciting in its current state.
10/18/2018 06:28 PMPosted by Maroni
10/18/2018 06:26 PMPosted by Yvette
How is progression measured against other players and how is deciding to use your crimson deathcharger instead of your pandaren phoenix affecting your progression?

On the internet.

Near as I can tell, you came up with something at random to pretend that you had a real argument instead of "Stop liking what I don't like."
removing flying is akin to removing cars from everyday life. once you have it. you really don't want to back those day without one. Flying made wow what it is. now they want to remove what made them. oh yeah that real smart.
10/18/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Security
10/18/2018 04:40 PMPosted by Caelîn
I do not want flying at the start of any expansion. It makes maps pointless. I agree with Pathfinder part 1, but I'm sick of this "Let us buy Flying with gold!" screeching.

How exactly does it make maps pointless?

Because the map literally stops mattering once you can fly. Mountains? Rivers? Hills? Deserts? It's all just colored background noise to a Flyer. You are not going to engage the map. You are just going to fly up, fly over, come down on your target, murder it rapidly, then take off and leave again.

And that's why flying should be delayed and not available at Expansion launch.
I don't want flying. Don't think it adds anything to the game. Design everything with ground mounts in mind and put in things that cause us to have social interactions with each other. That's my opinion.
"I don't like flying."

"Okay."

"I don't think you should fly because I don't like it."

"Too bad."
Why do we need flying when there are 99 flight paths in every zone in BFA. It's not hard to just whistle, FP, repeat.
It’s an actual DISGRACE the way pathfinder is set up now. WoW devs are clueless when it comes to the player base.
You, not "we".
Thank you!
10/18/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Dizzybones
I am pro flying as long as mounts are given a combat element for wPvP and I can shoot players out of the sky.

Theres no consequence to flying, nothing exciting in its current state.

Listen up tough guy. You can keep people grounded. For those of us with WM turned off who can care less about world pvp, which is a joke btw let us have flying.
No we don't.
10/18/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Polaritea
I don't want flying. Don't think it adds anything to the game. Design everything with ground mounts in mind and put in things that cause us to have social interactions with each other. That's my opinion.

We had social interactions before LFR and LFG and before when people had to do actuall group content for gear and mythic level gear didn’t just drop from the sky.

Flying didn’t take away socialization in the game.

The rest of game / progression design took that away
10/18/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Caelîn
10/18/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Security

How exactly does it make maps pointless?

Because the map literally stops mattering once you can fly. Mountains? Rivers? Hills? Deserts? It's all just colored background noise to a Flyer. You are not going to engage the map. You are just going to fly up, fly over, come down on your target, murder it rapidly, then take off and leave again.

Get a better graphics card and go fly in northernend and Pandaria. Those zones look beatutiful
10/18/2018 06:38 PMPosted by Yvette
10/18/2018 06:28 PMPosted by Maroni
On the internet.

Near as I can tell, you came up with something at random to pretend that you had a real argument instead of "Stop liking what I don't like."

So it is your assertion that progression between players isn't measured?
This is all just silly. Blizzard should allow flying from the start. If you want to fly, then fly. If you don't want to fly because you think it ruins your immersion, then don't fly---but over the years flying has cost lots of gold. People who like and want flying should be able to fly from the start; people who don't like flying can stick to ground mounts. No harm, no foul. Everyone gets the experience he or she wants. Why is that so difficult.
10/18/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Arthames
No.Not giving me flying allows me (and other players) to enjoy the zones that I'm questing through.
Lmao.
I like flying! I did make it on my druid to 120 and got revered - exalted in bfa, got pathfinder 1, did the same quests a hundred times each. Running around doing world quests in bfa is wearing thin. Hitting the same trash mobs, especially those that drop nothing, is tiresome. Probably won't do it very much as I finish all reps to exalted real soon. Can't stand it. 8(****

Love playing my 120 1gear 347 druid in Legion and Dreanor and other places!!!!! Flying everywhere and doing quests I rarely did or never did!!!! its fun!

Maybe I would prepay 6 months sub if they threw in flying (after showing we got to level 120)! Maybe threw in flying in BFA if we bought convention tickets!!! (hint! hint!). Anyway, i'm down to like 9 days left in my sub and I'm running out of reasons to play for a few months until flying comes in or not.... oh, well.

I really love flying! /wave
Beating this dead horse again? Its not going to happen. We can holler and scream all we want but unless they have a mass unsubscribe or something your words are falling on deaf ears. They speak money not GD forums.
10/18/2018 06:58 PMPosted by Humanìty
10/18/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Caelîn

Get a better graphics card and go fly in northernend and Pandaria. Those zones look beatutiful

Beautiful and pointless.... is still pointless.