364 hunter tue/thur 8PM-12 EST

Guild Recruitment
As the title says I am looking for a guild. The guild I currently am in I cannot make raid times right now due to working 12 hour shifts 6 days a week. At the moment I barely get to do any Mythic + run's or anything like that. Once my job situation becomes less hectic which should be in a month or two I should be able to be on and be more active in the guild. I currently have AOTC on my hunter and have raided quite a bit over the course of me playing WOW. My past raiding experience is from vanilla all the way up to now.

Vanilla - MC ONY BWL AQ 20 some of AQ 40 none of Naxx.

BC- Kara, Gruul, Mag, SC, TK, Hyjal, BT, Sunwell.

WOLK- Naxx, Sarth 3D, The eye of eternity, Ulduar. Took a break until ICC opened up. Really didn't play too much.

Cata- Played briefly and only did firelands normal, then started raiding again, did 10 man H Madness.

Mop - AOTC Mog'u shon vaults( placed world 3rd for ww monk during progression), HOF, Terrace. Did some TOT but decided to take a break, did Siege and got up to Klaxxi on Heroic.

WOD- Did Highmaul up to Brackenspore Mythic and took another break. Friends asked me to play with them again so during HFC I played for maybe a month before the launch of Legion.

Legion- I was playing with some friends and the guild fell apart, I do not really remember where I stopped but it was in the beginning since the guild disbanded.

BFA- Started two weeks after release, have AOTC on my hunter, I also have a 350 FDK and a DH I am leveling.

I am for an Alliance only guild, I do not need to have the most progressed or anything like that, I like raiding and doing heroics and pushing mythics would be fun to do again. I am looking to progress with a guild, not get carried.
Hello!

If you're able to make our raid times we would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• 1 TANK: Prefer Paladin, Monk, or Demon Hunter but open to all

• 1+ OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 1-3+ HEALERS: Druid(*), Monk(*), Paladin, Priest, Shaman(*)

• 1+ OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 5+ RANGE DPS: Druid, Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock

• 5+ MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Paladin(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
<Assimilation> is a semi-hardcore raiding team on Illidan-US. We are currently recruiting dedicated and active players to bolster our raid team! We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in mythic raiding while remaining competitive in the server ranks. Prior experience in mythic raiding is required along with a try-hard attitude. All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out! Discord is required. No casuals accepted. Please visit our website for more info or reach out to one of our officers listed below.

- High Demand DPS Class Openings:
BM/MM Hunter
Ele Shaman
WW Monk
Warlock
Balance Druid
Mage
Frost DK
Warrior

- High Demand Healer Class Openings:
Holy Pally

- High Demand OT Openings:
Guardian Druid
Brewmaster Monk

- Warcraftlogs history is required.
- Item level requirement: 355+ with 22+ neck traits.

Current Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/assimilation
We are currently 2/8M 8/8H.

You can apply at: http://assimilation-guild.com/

- Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10 PM PST (9-12PM server).

- Battle Tag Contact Info:
Officer - Legendary#1428
GM - Zedorno#1340
Hello,

My guild <Of Hells Design> on Whisperwind (A) is looking for members to add to our mythic raiding roster. Currently we are in need of healers and strong DPS. We are 8/8H 1/8M. We are a serious but casual raiding guild that focuses on enjoying our progression while maintaining a high level of play. Many of the members in OHD are veteran players that have played at higher levels of pvp and raiding over the years in addition to many newcomers.

Our raid times are T/W/TH 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. We almost never go over the end time unless we are close to a kill. If you would like to learn more about us please see our recruitment thread in the link below. Or check out my stream/youtube channel where I post our guild raids and other related content.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Guild Recruitment: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767658390#1
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55k6RfA-I7QqzH1C4hKSLA?view_as=subscriber
Stream: Twitch.tv/ofhellsdesign
WoWProg - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/My+Key+Your+Carry
garbage logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/260549/

No wall of text I hope. Ill keep it short and sweet.

Looking for people that want to raid and be apart of our mythic team.

Raid Times (server time):
Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm
Wednesday 8:30* -off day, usually run heroic / m+keys
Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm

Contacts:
Chisusbeamz-Zul'jin - bnet Chopstixz #1682
Kachop-Zul'jin
Saltybot-Zul'jin
Ziethian-Zul'jin - Rexit-Zul'jin - Discord Ziethian#6090

► Don't be shy to inquire, we are a laid back competent group (well most of us ;) )
► We are set for tanks and heals. Need that warm body DPS
► Most of us are out of college, real life happens. we know we can't have 100% attendance from everyone.
► We use Discord for nearly everything (even games not related to WoW). PTT / Mic required.
[H[ {Endeavor} - 8/8N - 6/8H - Looking to fill spots for our raid team. We are looking for players that want to progress through heroic raiding and move in to mythic. We are also looking for individuals that like to push mythic plus dungeon keys. If Interested in joining please contact:
Battle.Net - dequan#1936, Shmeagol#11794
Discord - natedigs#7851, Shmeagol#3307

Server: Hyjal - US
Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday/Thursday - 8pm to 11pm pacific time

Roles Needed:
DPS:
-Warlock
-BM/MM Hunter
-Mage
-other RDPS classes will be considered
Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE), recently returned for BFA, is currently recruiting serious raiders for mythic raids.

CLASS NEEDS AS OF Sep, 15 2018

Range - High
Melee - Very Low
Heals - High (Priest, Druid, Paladin, or Monk)
Tank - Very Low (Must be prepared for nearly 100% attendance)

We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs.

ABOUT EXODUS

Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again.

OUR EXPECTATIONS

At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players.

LOOT

(With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer.

REQUIREMENTS

- Previous raiding experience.
- Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days.
- Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required).
- Discord voice chat client installed.
- Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable).
- Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

RAID SCHEDULE

Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences and these absences must not become habitual.

HOW TO APPLY

Please visit exodus-shc.com/community/ and allow up to five minutes to receive an email to finalize your registration--check junk filters if it takes a while. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes and boss discussion at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Cathulu (Cathulu#1796), Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game.

The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history.

We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socialize.
Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 5/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)
Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir
Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 6/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic

Rally After Dark is a new extension of Rally for BFA. We have a number of raiders, some 11/11M ABT who won't leave Rally's amazing community but want to main Horde characters. We listened and RAD was born! This is a PERFECT time to be a new member of Rally and get in on the ground floor of something amazing.

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST
Fridays: Achievement runs/online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?/Jackbox Party Games/etc.
Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids
Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids
Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS, DK
Fuzzy Unicorns: 1 healer and any exceptional DPS. High emphasis on shaman.
Danger Zone: 1 healer and 1 DPS.

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healers

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
Discord: Ellsii#6645
Our times might be slightly off but its worth a shot

Reverie is a mythic oriented semi-hardcore PvE guild which was established in July 2018 in preparation for the BFA expansion. Our members have a rich history raiding in WoW, which has allowed for a diverse range of experience amongst our players. Our current values lie most heavily in improvement and teamwork. We believe that working as a team is critical to success, we would rather pick our raiders up then beat them to the ground. Our goal is to improve each tier going forward, both in terms of our strong sense of community, as well as our performance as a guild. Since we do raid on a lighter schedule we expect our raiders to come prepared and able to listen. If you feel that we are a fit for you feel free to apply. Leave your egos at the door please.

Requirements
365+ Ilvl
25+ HoA
Must have high attendance

Uldir Needs
Melee/Tank:
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Elesham, Boomkin
Heals: RestoDruid, Disc, Rsham
If your class is not listed please feel free to apply as spots are competitive.

M+
We are also accepting members to push mythic + keys since we only raid 2 nights a week we would like to fill our time with more players to have fun and push keys with.

Guild: <Reverie>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am est
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M
Voice: Discord

App: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14sOFlrKhKUlc3-btITg-3knNjFqR7U1vAD1XeL-c_rs

Feel free to contact one of our officers in game.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/132458
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Reverie

Add Us
Lustratic#1862
Tiki#1909