Chose your side *Spoiler for the Horde*

Moon Guard
https://www.wowhead.com/news=288145/the-fate-of-saurfang-questline-player-choice-now-added-8-1-spoilers

Now then this the good old player choice. Question is who will you stand aside Sylvanas or Saurfang??
More Horde bias on an already Horde favored expansion

Well maybe not /ENTIRELY/ horde favored but still, this xpac is so far the most boring i've played in terms of content
What are the reasons to stand with Saurfang and destabilize the Horde other than "muh honor" and his meme friend?

At least with Garrosh you had him tapping into Old God !@#$, assassinating racial leaders, and trying to build a PURE ORC EMPIRE. Sylvanas, while more aggressive than some Warchiefs, is basically doing what the Horde has done for years.
*Punches the accept button and breaks it*

Good. I don't have to betray Sylvanas for no reason and forced to side with Saurfang with his fake honor. He is more dishonorable than Sylvanas will ever be.

Victory for our mistress!
10/24/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Yokumba
At least with Garrosh you had him tapping into Old God !@#$, assassinating racial leaders, and trying to build a PURE ORC EMPIRE. Sylvanas, while more aggressive than some Warchiefs, is basically doing what the Horde has done for years.

Sylvanas uses plague on her own soldiers and raises their corpses as mindless killing machines.
I for one will be staying loyal to the Horde. Saurfang my be morally right but there is no moral high ground in war, winning is all that matters.

“May the dark lady watch over you”
I will stand alongside Saurfang any day of the week. Sylvanas is wrong. Without honor, the Horde is -not- worth saving. Honor is more than an excuse to commit war and murder and justify it to yourselves. Honor means we don't put others in any unnecessary danger. Sometimes that means we lose the battle, and sometimes that means we lose our lives. But I would rather die with principles than live without. Sylvanas would live forever and see us all become monsters in order to do so.

For Warchief Saurfang!
This won’t end well.

Not that I disagree with player choice, just like the faction war, neither side will win this conflict. If Saurfang wins, Blizz isolates the Team Sylvanas players and vice versa.

It’s just going to stalemate, go no where, and fizzle out...how all Faction War plotlines are destined to end.

Either that, or the entire thing is a big placebo until one side does a major screw up, thus forcing the players from that side turn to the other with their tails between their legs.

I can’t see an good coming from this...
I really like this. Having a choice on which side to support makes actually going down either path feel better. I can foresee people getting upset if their side doesn't really 'win' but I think it's better for them to lose doing what they want instead of being forced to do what they didn't want.

Personally I'm all for the third option that might exist apparently? Going down to the Steam Pools, getting a burger and getting some sunlight.
I prefer Saurfang. Sylvanas has gone full evil since Legion and it's like eh.
10/24/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Yokumba
What are the reasons to stand with Saurfang

I mean the second part of the Vol'jin storyline seems to be putting Sylvanas in a negative Light with all the big whigs you meet saying she is threatening the balance as well as that deal with Helya that is still unknown. Oh and apparently the actual God of WoW(Elune) is somehow pushing against the plans she has for Azeroth.

No one wants another Garrosh situation and Blizzard says their doing something different this time...but their actions and how they have chosen to move forward the storyline doesn't give one much faith
Yes... yes...

Let the Horde turn on each other. Destroy each other from within.

For the Alliance...
What’s even the point of this? At the end of the day it’s all going to result in the same conclusion, no matter what the player picked. Basically the equivalent of a late Telltale game with their ‘choices’. All this is doing is trying to stem the outrage from the Horde player base at the atrocious writing surrounding this questline.
10/25/2018 01:59 AMPosted by Zackaroth
mean the second part of the Vol'jin storyline seems to be putting Sylvanas in a negative Light with all the big whigs you meet saying she is threatening the balance as well as that deal with Helya that is still unknown. Oh and apparently the actual God of WoW(Elune) is somehow pushing against the plans she has for Azeroth.

That same storyline results with Vol'jin still choosing to support her, rather than support another rebellion. Just doing so aware that no deity he trusts wanted her there.
10/24/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Fenryka
Honor is more than an excuse to commit war and murder and justify it to yourselves.

Really? Someone should tell that to the Horde. That's all it has ever been used for, even under Thrall. That's all it has ever been, an excuse to kill without feeling bad about it.
I stand with Saurfang, 100%

What I don't understand are all these Forsaken players spitting hate at Saurfang for apparently "abandoning the fight at Undercity and shirking his duty?" Varok Saurfang took up the banner of the Horde and led the rallying cry when things were looking bleak for the Horde. He fought King Anduin Wrynn in single combat before Greymane interfered, and then charged back into battle with the rest of the Horde. So don't say he shirked his duty at Undercity, because he was the last line of defense for the Warchief, leaping into battle shouting 'My life for the Horde!'

The Banshee Queen would -never- fight and die for someone else. She is too afraid of death, and her punishment for her sins.
Art imitates life.
My Orc would 110% go with Saurfang. If Nili here was somehow Horde, she'd probably view rebellion as being too much effort.

I'd probably just go with the IC choice for each character and not worry too much about the story, such that it is. That way lies madness.
10/25/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Drakhar
I stand with Saurfang, 100%

What I don't understand are all these Forsaken players spitting hate at Saurfang for apparently "abandoning the fight at Undercity and shirking his duty?" Varok Saurfang took up the banner of the Horde and led the rallying cry when things were looking bleak for the Horde. He fought King Anduin Wrynn in single combat before Greymane interfered, and then charged back into battle with the rest of the Horde. So don't say he shirked his duty at Undercity, because he was the last line of defense for the Warchief, leaping into battle shouting 'My life for the Horde!'

The Banshee Queen would -never- fight and die for someone else. She is too afraid of death, and her punishment for her sins.

My understanding for why Horde are against Saurfang is that essentially they don’t want another Warchief to end up a raid boss and that this whole questline is just a repeat of Vol’jin in Dagger in the Dark, which is a very strong hint that Blizzard is planning on having Sylvanas drop her bow only on mythic. It’s basically a mass protest against Blizz retreading old stories that make the Horde look even more laughably comic-book evil - something that most Horde players don’t want.