Bring back Tranquilizing shot.

Hunter
Bring back Tranquilizing shot, for MM at least, if not for all hunter specs. It's also kind of silly that MM is supposed to function without a pet, but loses utility of a dispel and speed, leech, or health boost when they don't have one out.

I've been thinking of switching to MM in 8.1 because I kind of enjoy the design of MM right now, but I feel like I'd be losing too much utility by not having a pet, and losing too much damage when I do have a pet.
This and baseline scatter for MM. No ifs!
10/29/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Insanium
Agreed on both counts. There will not be a single MM hunter that does PvP without a pet, and there will not be a single MM hunter that does not take Scatter Shot. Our "choices" are not really choices at all due to poor design of both Lone Wolf, our Honor Talents and very few baseline utility abilities.
10/29/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Insanium

And take it off trap DR
this change was made when MM had twice the cc it does now, scatter needs to return to its former glory.
When we had scatter shot back then, it was fun until they took it away.

I had killed a lot of players with scatter shot - aimed shot combo. Those people where I got scatter shot has to break that CC fast or my Aimed Shot would kill a lot of their hp's.

Imagine back then, we had Scatter Shot, Aimed Shot and Kill Shot to finish them off. Hunters were OP back then and I was there to enjoy it. Topping the number of Killblows on BGs was so easy.
10/29/2018 05:04 PMPosted by Jhannae
Hunters were OP back then
MM has never been considered "OP" by the general population as far as I can remember, even when it was considered "really fricken good" by the players.

BM on the other hand... (Whether they deserved it or not.)
10/29/2018 05:04 PMPosted by Jhannae
Hunters were OP back then and I was there to enjoy it.
Hunter were in such a bad spot that other classes compared their off specs to our entire class.