363 Havoc / Vengeance DH

Guild Recruitment
I currently raid mornings on my main, and am looking to find a guild to raid evening with.

Availability:
Tuesday - Friday I'm free in the evenings.

Current Experience:
8/8H - 2/8M (Currently a 4% wipe on Zek'voz Mythic.)

What I bring:
Competitive attitude.
I take constructive criticism extremely well.
I'll always play whatever is needed, regardless of enjoyment.
Extensive knowledge of fights prior to first pull.

Warcraft Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/reixyqt#bybracket=1

I know my Ilvl is rather low, mainly because I haven't done WQ's for CoA yet. I'm working on them now and should be revered rather quick.

Thanks for your time!
:D
Night eternal is a 6 hour a week raiding guild on PvE-Alleria. Our schedule is Tues,Thurs,Mon 7:30-9:30 CST. We are currently 2/8M in Uldir.

Current needs:
Main/offtank position pref DK/DH but will consider others.

DPS:
Could use a boomkin
As always any exceptional DPS no matter the class

Healing:
Full on healing atm but would talk to any non priest healer

If you think we could be a good fit you can contact me a few ways: via battlenet chaosshot#1147, my character chaosshot or if you’d like to observe us first twitch.tv/bigmouthtony - all raids are streamed
We could definitely use your dps. Kunkka#1208 if you want to chat https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769637924?page=1
Hey, I think you'd be a great fit for our 2 night cutting edge guild.

Server:Kel'Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Current Prog - 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N Zek'Voz 10%

Immediate Openings
- Tank
- Boomkin
- DH Havoc
- Arms Warrior
- Warlocks
- WW, MW, BM Monk
- All Cutting Edge Players

Not Recruiting
Frost/UH Dk, Rogues, Mages

About
Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add our Recruitment Officer Shnuglybagel Shramwow#1847 or me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.
Would love to chat with you if you have some time for me!

Bouncybear#112775
<Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG's, arena's, and RBG's if that's something you're into when we're not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf.

Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 2/8M and killed M Taloc day one

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/236187

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks for all the posts friends.
<Sigh> on Hyjal - Horde is a guild comprised of skilled players looking to progressing through each raid tier. Many of our raiders are former top 50 region players that no longer wish to raid on a 5 day schedule.

Our schedule:

Tuesday: 7-10 PST
Wednesday: 7-10 PST
Thursday: 7-10 PST

We are currently recruiting:
Tanks: Closed.
Healers: Exceptional applicants only.
DPS: Affliction Warlock,Balance Druid, Warrior, Rogue,DH

Even if your class isnt listed, Any exceptional players please apply!
Direpriest#1378 (Recruitment Officer)
Chargercrazy#1195(General Officer)
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild. 2/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from Uldir AND be ilvl 355+. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:
Any caster DPS
Boomkin
Spriest
Mage
Warlock

Havoc DH

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Cloudy+Day
Hello there!

<ORIGIN> on US - Thrall is looking for dedicated, competent raiders to push mythic raids for our second raid team as well as do M+ runs.

Progression: 8/8 H, working on mythic today.
All raid leaders have 1/8 M as well.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:30pm-12:30am EST
Wednesday: 9:30pm-12:30am EST

Recruitment Needs:
Melee or ranged dps

What we're looking for: Chill and competent players looking to push mythic raids while having a great time! We joke around as well as get the job done. Be able to take light constructive criticism, and do not forget to have fun!

Ciebel (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/ciebel)
bnet: Raychele#1685

Ikiry (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/ikiry)
bnet: Chemos#11974
<Extremely Powerful Gamer> on Area-52 are recruiting veteran and fresh raiders alike with a teamwork-focused mentality to be part of our ambitious raiding team looking to continue progressing the rest of BFA. We are a new, determined guild comprising of a group of friends and we would be thrilled to have you.

Our aim is to fill out a solid roster to start pushing mythic immediately in Uldir and is active outside of raid times to push mythic keys. We are interested in ambitious and semi-hardcore raiders with a minimum of AoTC experience. This is a perfect opportunity for mythic raiders who are tired of dying guilds looking for a stable mythic roster, as well as mythic raiders who crave a more active and vibrant community feel to their guild.

As we are a new guild just forming we are currently searching for all roles to fill out our roster and start pushing mythic progression.

8/8H in Uldir and 360 ilvl is an absolute minimum requirement. We are also looking for additional officers and raid leads.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur/Sun 9-12pm EST

Members Progress: 3/8M

Apply & find out more

If interested or have any questions you can contact us at KingAlfred#1254 or Grace#1550

or

Apply on our Website: https://extremelypowerfulgamer.enjin.com/
Newer logs!
Hey! Oneg here with seraph, team two! seraphguild.com/2 Oneg#11294, if you'd like to chat in discord, we can go over any questions!
It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild working on mythic progression (2/8M) needing a few more exceptional DPS and one healer.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806951
Looking for Tanks!

<Capital Punishment> US-Stormreaver is a laid back, mature, drama free guild that when it comes time to raid, we are efficient and well prepared. We are a new guild looking to fill our roster in with talented and dedicated players to finish Heroic Udir and progress into mythic as well as M+ outside of raid hours. We are willing to accept any class or spec if the talent is there. Our core players have heroic experience and were in top US guilds for years who want to progress at a level we are accustomed to. We are here to clear the instance and have fun while doing it. We are open to cross realm players for the heroic content.

We raid Fri/Sat 9:45pm-1am EST. Invites go out at 9:45and we pull at 10:00pm EST. If players do not show up for two weeks straight or their attendance is lacking with no legitimate reason, we will find a replacement raider for the sake of the raid group.

How this works:

We have a community to join for everyone not on Stormreaver and we will communicate and invite through there.

If interested or have any questions here is the link for community access:

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/07mwr5eu53z?region=US&faction=Horde
We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Uldir 7/8H, 8/8N, Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants with progression raiding experience.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together and also have an active Destiny 2 Clan. We care about the player behind the toon!

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 5/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)
Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir
Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 6/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST
Fridays: Achievement runs/online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?/Jackbox Party Games/etc.
Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids
Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids
Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS, DK
Fuzzy Unicorns: 1 healer and any exceptional DPS. High emphasis on shaman.
Danger Zone: DPS, potentially tank

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healers, potentially tank

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
Discord: Ellsii#6645
Hello Reix, I think our guild would fit you PERFECTLY. Our guild recruitment is posted below.

Han Shot First is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don't like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 2/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push mythic progression and ideally cutting edge next tier.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues-Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page @ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Han+Shot+First.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? No, for trialing yes but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag me(GM) Kreda#1892, my Co-GM Outlaw#1723, or my officer Hoodfellas#1866.