What are they doing with Warriors?

Warrior
Honestly though. Prot are the worst tanks in the game. DPS specs are basically melee mages with worst dps and squishier than all other melee classes with little to no utility. Execute phase is now "Catch up to the other DPS phase"....what gives Blizz?
10/30/2018 08:30 PMPosted by Varys
Honestly though. Prot are the worst tanks in the game. DPS specs are basically melee mages with worst dps and squishier than all other melee classes with little to no utility. Execute phase is now "Catch up to the other DPS phase"....what gives Blizz?

I think guardian druids are worse off than prot warriors from what it seems. Really got better for me once I got a nicer shield and learning the dungeons better will always make things easier.

I seem to do pretty decent in mythic+ as fury. Piercing howl is pretty nice, and it’s usefilulness is underrated in my opinion. Don’t play arms so i cant speak about it.
Not sure what you’re doing wrong but Arms feels great.
10/30/2018 09:13 PMPosted by Grimthar

No.
10/30/2018 09:21 PMPosted by Varys

No.

Both arms and fury are fine.

Edit: If you disagree you probably use noxxic.
10/30/2018 10:22 PMPosted by Kazecap
10/30/2018 09:21 PMPosted by Varys

No.

Both arms and fury are fine.

Savage.

just got nerfed, just an AP bot now
10/31/2018 02:33 AMPosted by Charax

Oh my God, are you serious?

"Fury is trash, prot is trash, arms got some nerfs now it's trash"

Would you stop, for like one day?
If I can play Prot and tank, then anyone can. Arms and Fury are not OP so people think that they are trash.

Warrior is a class that if you enjoy the playstyle then you will enjoy the class. If you don't enjoy the playstyle then you are better off finding something that you do enjoy.
10/30/2018 10:22 PMPosted by Kazecap

The shade is real....but you are not wrong.
I don't have my warrior up and going yet because rep griiiiiiiind but I am looking forward to it.

Fury, fury, fury... I heard it was pretty fast, button, button, button, line em up and go to town. And Arms too, sure whateves.

I don't think I will be tanking. Game is so toxic now. I think I'll just save myself the crippling depression of tank life in the pugs.

But I am excited to bring up a warrior now.
The excitement dies when you see Rogues and DHs can do everything you can do but better and offer more utility.
10/31/2018 02:33 AMPosted by Charax

Changes aren't live and most of them are probably getting reverted. Even if the changes went live, it wouldn't be as bad as you think it would be.
10/31/2018 07:26 AMPosted by Threauxm
If I can play Prot and tank, then anyone can. Arms and Fury are not OP so people think that they are trash.

Warrior is a class that if you enjoy the playstyle then you will enjoy the class. If you don't enjoy the playstyle then you are better off finding something that you do enjoy.

You have to add for lfr and lower keys. Mythic raiding, competitive mythic+ it's garbage.
11/01/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Gwenchan
You have to add for lfr and lower keys. Mythic raiding, competitive mythic+ it's garbage.

But multiple prot and fury warriors are in the Hall of Fame (Horde)

Are you?
11/01/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Drezwazluz

But multiple prot and fury warriors are in the Hall of Fame (Horde)

Are you?

Wow. I wonder how much they paid to get carried?
10/31/2018 07:26 AMPosted by Threauxm

I ran my first Mythic as a tank the other night. We +3 a Tal Dagor + 6 and then a Motherlode +8. I am probably the worst parsed tank on warcraft logs and I am admitting that I am not a very good warrior but with communication and teamwork we are getting it done. My next goal is to attempt and complete a +10. Will I be a hardcore Mythic Raiding or Competitive M+ player? No and neither will most of the playerbase.

I am not about to sit here and say "Warrior is fine". I definitely would like to make my life easier and everyone wants to be that OP class but I am also not going to sit here and say it is unplayable or garbage.
11/02/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Threauxm

I ran my first Mythic as a tank the other night. We +3 a Tal Dagor + 6 and then a Motherlode +8. I am probably the worst parsed tank on warcraft logs and I am admitting that I am not a very good warrior but with communication and teamwork we are getting it done. My next goal is to attempt and complete a +10. Will I be a hardcore Mythic Raiding or Competitive M+ player? No and neither will most of the playerbase.

I am not about to sit here and say "Warrior is fine". I definitely would like to make my life easier and everyone wants to be that OP class but I am also not going to sit here and say it is unplayable or garbage.

Do it homie.
10/30/2018 08:30 PMPosted by Varys

Seriously, I think you need to go play a WW monk if you want to see what squishy is. I am toying around with a fury warrior right now (level 113), and their self healing and damage seem really good to me. I dont even look at my health bar when out in the world fighting masses of mobs, where on my WW monk I have to watch it closely due to how squishy it is. The only other melee class I played that had the sustain of my DH is the warrior. Warriors also have on demand aoe, vs a DH on a 30 second, or 6 second window.
11/02/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Threauxm

Gotta agree. I think the problem with Prot is moreso the existence of other classes that are easier and OP. For example, it's hard to !@#$ up a Monk and a well-played Monk is mitigating damage in a better way (Stagger) while adding a bit more utility to the group. Prot is very punishing to those who %^-* it up, and when you do get it right, it really doesn't yield any better results than other tanks. Plus it doesn't have the utility of other tanks like Prot Paladin or Blood DK. So, when it comes time to pick a tank, there's a better chance that the Blood DK knows what he's doing, and even if he doesn't, we still need Death Grip.

I think in addition to slight buffs to the class and nerfs to other classes, we need a unique utility. One of the ideas that I saw was to be able to drop your shield and make it act like a wall.