No evidence of sub decline.. but

General Discussion
I sell Sky Golems, it's how i make gold.

I make 5 a month, Pre BFA they took a day or two to sell. I can also check them and re-post then quite often using remote desktop and my phone from work.

BFA launch and up until about a month ago they would sell same day..

Today I have 3 unsold on the AH, never happened to me before in all my time making Sky Golems.

From my own personal experience in playing the AH, WoW has lost subs... I think there are less people playing now than there was a month before BFA.
Very scientific.
Who cares.

Seriously... who cares.

-_____-
Of course and it’s going down fast
I can't see how you could sell 5 of those a month to be honest. Since mounts are account bound and that mount is nearly 6 years old, I'd expect most people to already have one they don't use.

i bet your mounts are bought by gold farmers.
Want to know an even better metric? The amount of Oceanic/SA players that you run into these days. And I don't mean that in an offensive way.
It could also be that gold doesn't rain from the sky like it did in Legion, so all the people that made thousands of gold per day from follower missions are now pinching their pennies..

I know because I am one of them.
A singular data point does not equate data, nor does it lend itself toward any kind of conclusion.

Most likely, someone undercut you.
10/31/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Therric
Who cares.

Seriously... who cares.

-_____-

This guy's pocketbook cares.
Well, subs are going to go down over time. But then again, you only need to buy the golem once anyways...

Eventually your market will dry up.

Meanwhile, I haven't noticed much of a difference in glyph selling really.
Netherweave bag market has gone down a bit also.
why buy a sky golem when a druid can do it for free?
not a surprise this exp is really going down hill. even playing alts is sucking so bad. other then leveling them. they can;t do anything they just die. it's not fun
10/31/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Pharsalus
Netherweave bag market has gone down a bit also.

lol
Are your prices too high?
well people who came back to BFA also started making them

and unless new players come into the game there won't be much demand for sky golems. heck sky golems came out during mop. I'm surprised anyone still buys them. (I make them too)
Less people playing does not mean less people subscribed.

I personally don't dungeon run / raid because my playtime is so erratic due to RL. At 120, all reps exalted, HoA high enough to unlock all my mediocre azerite traits, and at a gear level that isn't going to go higher because I choose not to M+ or raid:

I don't log in everyday, but that doesn't mean my sub is cancelled.

TLDR - maybe people are just bored of what is available atm, and don't login with the same fervor as a month ago. Doesn't mean they've all quit.
Probably because sky golems are ugly mounts.
You'd think there'd be a greater demand for NWB's. What with the Allied races and all.

Is what it is.
10/31/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Moccoo
I sell Sky Golems, it's how i make gold.

I make 5 a month, Pre BFA they took a day or two to sell. I can also check them and re-post then quite often using remote desktop and my phone from work.

BFA launch and up until about a month ago they would sell same day..

Today I have 3 unsold on the AH, never happened to me before in all my time making Sky Golems.

From my own personal experience in playing the AH, WoW has lost subs... I think there are less people playing now than there was a month before BFA.
In BFA they are trying to reduce the ridiculous amount of gold that many people have (or had). You've probably seen the crying about less gold from missions, emissaries, etc and high cost of raiding. Taking longer to sell something is more likely to be because of that. People have less gold for vanity items right now. No actual proof either way of course, but the hate band wagon is pretty big right now, so people gonna post.