You will tire of Ragnaros...

General Discussion
...within weeks maybe 2 months.

The whole rose tinted look back at the past is all dandy and pretty but you're going back to Ragnaros knowing exactly how to best the raid and himself.

It will never be like before where it was all new and you had to really be good to take him out.

At most it will take a while to get the best gear to best him but you all know how to get that gear and you know the tactics.

You'll have it nailed so quickly.

And the levelling? Weve all done it a million times before and after the cataclysm blast up of areas. You know the quickest exp quest gives, the optimal routes for gathering profs, the best gank spots...

It just feels so weird that a bunch of us wants to go back and do it again... for other titles like Pokemon we went back and sorta did the whole thing again but each time we did there was a different story and new enemies to best. Fundamentally it was sorta the same but different in ways.

I know current WoW ain't exactly amazing but at least I know the next patch will have something new, not something I already experienced.
Chances are they won't make it to him and will repeatedly wipe on the Core Hound trash.

If they make it past that, chances are they won't make it past Majordomo Executus.
By fire be purged TROLL
Classic isn't for you. We get it. Move on and maybe make a topic with a point?
There's a classic forum for this.
Seeing the vanilla haters moan and whine brings me joy.
This just in: Different people enjoy different games

More on this story at 9.
Its almost like the Classic players remember a time when End game was a side game and not THE game.

OMG. AND. THEY. LIKED. IT.
these posts are as annoying and disgusting as all the vanilla shills..

WHY DO YOU CARE....
im already tired man i just woke up at 4 for work

just let me have classic bruh
11/02/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Alicenne
...within weeks maybe 2 months.

The whole rose tinted look back at the past is all dandy and pretty but you're going back to Ragnaros knowing exactly how to best the raid and himself.

It will never be like before where it was all new and you had to really be good to take him out.

At most it will take a while to get the best gear to best him but you all know how to get that gear and you know the tactics.

You'll have it nailed so quickly.

And the levelling? Weve all done it a million times before and after the cataclysm blast up of areas. You know the quickest exp quest gives, the optimal routes for gathering profs, the best gank spots...

It just feels so weird that a bunch of us wants to go back and do it again... for other titles like Pokemon we went back and sorta did the whole thing again but each time we did there was a different story and new enemies to best. Fundamentally it was sorta the same but different in ways.

I know current WoW ain't exactly amazing but at least I know the next patch will have something new, not something I already experienced.

Beats BFA. I was tired of it after 1 month.

Awesome. Classic is looking better already.
11/02/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Cairnage
Its almost like the Classic players remember a time when End game was a side game and not THE game.

OMG. AND. THEY. LIKED. IT.

In all honesty, leveling a character through the original game, with the original gameplay is what I look forward to more than anything else. It's one of the things I miss, it's one of the reasons I still love leveling alts.
Classic might not be for you, but there are plenty of people myself included that are hyped

The nice thing about Classic is the community, which lasts alot longer then a raid tier, now adays the only thing that matters is the latest patch in classic all the content is relevant from start to finish and just lvling will take most people that arnt going crazy at least 2 months

and if they release BC servers after 2 or so years of classic then that means i have 4-5 years of content i know is good that i will play, where as i have unsubbed from BFA as i find it to just be straight up bad content
11/02/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Shadowfist
Classic isn't for you. We get it. Move on and maybe make a topic with a point?

Nailed it!!!!!!

10/10.
Odd I’ve been playing classic for three years now and have two 60s. Still not tired of it.

I am tied of BFA after only two months though.
Hey, OP. I saw a kid with a balloon outside. She looked really happy. Go pop it so she learns a lesson or something.
You will tire of G'huun within weeks

maybe after 2 months...
Wtf is up with you people? Why do you care?
Can’t wait to watch people like you enter MC and wipe on trash and the first boss because you have no idea of their mechanics.

Oh I can one shot them at 120 before they do anything so it will be EZ.

You won’t even have the fire resistance gear necessary for Ragnaros for MONTHS.

GL having UBRS on farm for that cape that literally everyone will need.
I don't get the appeal. Classic was great when I was in high school - college and I could devote 6 hours + a day into the game. Now i'm old dude, i'm married, I got kids. WoW as it is now work's perfectly for my lifestyle. I can spend a couple hours playing, get plenty done. Use the app to do missions. And devote 1 night a week to anything meaningful to the guild. There's no way I could get anything done effectively if we still played classic.

Not hating on classic, just don't see the appeal.