Malf kills 5 soldiers

General Discussion
Clearly this means another genocide against the alliance needs to happen to balance things out
Dangit, I guess this means the Horde have to burn down Ironforge.
And their vanguard, and their rearguard, without them noticing. You don't send a supply convoy through hostile territory without both. Probably sentries along the road, too.

That he killed 5 we see isn't the big deal. That none of them even got a chance to draw a weapon until the last guy almost got his axe up is something.

Some people are prepared never to be satisfied with anything, ever. Must be a bitter, sad, hollow way to live. It was a good cinematic. Enjoy it.
Hopefully their ghosts go back to slap Saurfang.
4 soldiers. Let the troll run. Also he is the only NE daddy Nathanos (aka dev alter ego zombie barbie friend zoned demigod) knows can kill whole 4 horde foot soldiers. The rest of them apparently can’t.
Bias much?
11/02/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Anillei
Knowing Blizz and a lot of the neckbeards that wanna impregnate a corpse...yes.

Why don't you go make another thread antagonizing high elf fans, you troll?
11/02/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Grythletubs
Clearly this means another genocide against the alliance needs to happen to balance things out
Really? This is what you get from it? Seriously?

How is this related to anything, why the random insults.

What is happening???
11/02/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Randolthor

I was going to ask how they'd burn down a city of stone, but then I remembered Zul did that so the Zandalari probably know how to make rocks burn.
Kodo tail whack OP, pls Nerf.

Wouldn't surprise me. Hmmm, hard to tell who it will be though. Their hate level isn't nearly as high for any of the other Alliance races as it has been for NE's over the years. Their next target could be literally anyone, aside from humans, now that they have reduced the NE race to a rotting carcass.

Worgen are half human, they are probably safe. Draenei got a lot of attention the last two xpac's they will probably be safe till Blizz remembers they exist again.

I'd be real worried if I was a gnome fan though. Blizz introduced Nightborne then immediately killed off their vanilla equivalent. Junkyard gnomes may spell DOOM for regular gnomes.
11/02/2018 09:00 PMPosted by Alurna
11/02/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Randolthor

I was going to ask how they'd burn down a city of stone, but then I remembered Zul did that so the Zandalari probably know how to make rocks burn.

Dragons can also apparently do it to Markath in Skyrim, so...

Stone burns.

Stone burns a lot.

You're right. Those five soldiers thirst for vengeance, and we will quench them.

What is happening???

Some people get unfathomably angry and violent when they realize there are people who like Sylvanas that arent attracted to her, scandelous! (The majority are threatened, misgonyistic, incles fyi)

Reminds me of the people who can only say "But alcohol is worse!" when people mention weed or the people who could only say "But bush!" when someone critizied Obama.
so you get a cinematic of Malfurion wrecking horde a$$ and you're still whining?
Every time the Alliance gets something they always cry that it isn't enough, like for real?

Alliance are never satisfied are they?
maybe this is why the devs apparently don't like you guys

That word does not mean what you think it does.
11/02/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Swiftraven
so you get a cinematic of Malfurion wrecking horde a$$ and you're still whining?
Every time the Alliance gets something they always cry that it isn't enough, like for real?

maybe this is why the devs apparently don't like you guys

Malfurion is a leader of a dead race. Why does anyone care what he does now? Especially when we know it leads into nothing but an eternally static Warfront.

If Malfurion had done some cool crap back in Cata when he first returned maybe it would have mattered. Maybe if Tyrande had done something cool, well ever since the start of WoW it might have mattered.

How are NE fans supposed to see this as anything more than an irrelevant bone that will mean nothing going forward being tossed at them?
11/02/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Vynlordros
Some people get unfathomably angry and violent when they realize there are people who like Sylvanas that arent attracted to her, scandelous! (The majority are threatened, misgonyistic, incles fyi)
Dude... you were doing great until the last bit. Just like it's possible to like Sylvanas for other reasons than the bumps on her chest, there's also reasons to dislike her other than the bumps on her chest, so please... don't use those buzzwords with me... you're behaving in the same way as they do.

11/02/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Swiftraven
Is never good enough. Never.
The husband druid has gone feral. BAINE GET ME THE BAT, I GOT THIS

What is happening???

Reminds me of the people who can only say "But alcohol is worse!" when people mention weed or the people who could only say "But bush!" when someone critizied Obama.

Thank you for clarifying while I stepped away, I was trying to be silly but I don't think it translated well.