"Do you guys not have phones?"

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
That shows just how clueless Blizzard really is.

Wow fans, your game will eventually take the path the Diablo franchise did.

That's what happens when you go from making games you love to making games share holders will like.

The state of BFA and the amount of unhappy people speaks volumes.

Even with free time , i uninstalled. I'll still check out youtube to see where the story goes, but i wont expect much.

I don't say this as a hater , but as someone that just lost a life-long best friend.
Blizzard knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not.
You think you don’t like mobile games but you do
Yeah I've got a phone and it's great for selling stocks on the go.
I have a phone and I'm looking forward to playing a Diablo game on it *shrug*
I also know it won't affect the main games ( Diablo 1/2/3 ) or their development.
Here's hoping that Blizzard sees the reaction and learns something.

Probably not, but I can hope.
If playing Diablo on the iPhone unlocks High Elves as an Alliance playable race in WoW, I'm in.
11/03/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Shadøw
Blizzard knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not.

It's not Blizzard anymore.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DifferentBenevolentPorcupineGivePLZ

*edit

For those who don't know that is David Brevik who was the founder and president of Blizzard North.
11/03/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Volley
If playing Diablo on the iPhone unlocks High Elves as an Alliance playable race in WoW, I'm in.

I heard it will, but if you pay 19.99 it'll go much faster.
That line, I read very differently than everybody else took it apparently.

Yes, that line was very... Wrong, especially on a PR standpoint, but I feel he was more meaning to imply, "You have a phone, don't knock it until you try it."

But, again: I have no intention of trying it, so...
Feelsbadman
This will go down about as well as "Are you not entertained?" and "Let them have cake!".
I guess we will see you in 8.3 or 9.0

Like almost every expac (except WoD because !@#$ WoD) people will return upon the last patch with all content and updates available and be satisfied

Exact same thing happened in Legion, then 7.3 happened and Legion was hailed as a major success, the "greatest expansion since Wrath of the Lich King" despite all the absolute seething hatred of 7.0
11/03/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Zeropointt
Feelsbadman
11/03/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Bretherezen

The only people crying are the people that cry about every little thing that is said or done by blizz.
11/03/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Honcus
11/03/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Bretherezen

The only people crying are the people that cry about every little thing that is said or done by blizz.

Diablo 2 (Amazing for its time) -----11 yrs later D3 (pure fail)----- 6 yrs later we have hype for D4 and a D2 remake--------------->end up with a Diablo mobile game that looks exactly like endless gods

Legion's artifact/azerite system was more fun than the current one. Garrosh 2.0 for a story after taking down a God.....

People have a right to call out fouls and hope Blizz will learn from it
This game isn't targeted for the NA market
11/03/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Kongal
This game isn't targeted for the NA market

Then why announce it at Blizzcon?

People spent a lot of money for the tickets and to travel there , so they have the right to ask those questions at the Q &A.

That was not for the fans , but the share holders at activision.

Blizzard died when Blizzard North died. Thanks Activision
I don’t understand claiming to uninstall a game. Why does it matter if you uninstall? You can always reinstall lol
Just wasting you’re own time when you end up coming back.

You could just take a break til/if they fix things.
Here's how I see it. Blizzard is trying to tap into new demographics. And who wouldn't? Mobile is the place to be. It's stupid not to be there.

But, if Blizzard is growing that way, does that imply that they are abandoning their current markets? Put another way, is Diablo Immortal the end of World of Warcraft, Diablo, and Starcraft? No. Nothing suggests that at all.

I'm not interested in anything mobile from any company. Heck, the only mobile game I have is the original Plants vs. Zombies, which I play when I'm sitting on the toilet.

There is no reason to assume that the quality of Blizzard's triple-A games will drop because of their growth further into mobile. I challenge anyone who disagrees to present evidence otherwise.