"They aren't fierce enough" - STOP. JUST STOP.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
11/04/2018 01:45 AMPosted by Aríadníe
https://66.media.tumblr.com/d6b2f869cb9cf06b26037b83bc7a08d9/tumblr_phlcvkY08o1xdit5yo1_1280.png
Those eyes looks stupid on the female worgen. Yes i said it. Anyone who wants that is crazy imo. It's makes the new model look ugly. Yes you hear me. UGLY. What we need is choice. I rather choose their new model face/eyes over the males. The multiple customization choices the better. The wider variety to appease multiple people the better.

Edit: Basically I'm saying why not have a bit of both to choose from. To make our worgens how we want as individuals.....
Talking to the forums like children will bode well for you OP. But they are werewolves, they're supposed to make you !@#$ your pants in fear, not look like they want a doggie biscuit for doing a trick.
Why...why not BOTH?

I mean then you can have your fierce and others can have cute puppy. Everyone looking the same is booooooring.
Hey, you think I liked how worgens looked when they made them, sort of... What I didn't like? The permanent snarling, bulging eyes that looked like they're looking off in different directions. The new model is much better and what I hoped for. I guess that little touch made them a bit cuter and I can accept that. However, they don't look ferocious either at this point, at least female worgen models. I guess until we see the animations, I'll reserve it until I do.
11/04/2018 01:41 AMPosted by Nobody
They aren't fierce enough.
11/04/2018 06:32 AMPosted by Mitora
Why...why not BOTH?

I mean then you can have your fierce and others can have cute puppy. Everyone looking the same is booooooring.
Exactly. Reason why I say more choices in customization the better.
11/04/2018 01:41 AMPosted by Dramaege
I mean they look 10x better than current models and im happy and excited, but im not gunna lie either

people are strange. x10 better?

they look practically the same. for both worgens and goblins

the differences are negligible.
11/04/2018 06:58 AMPosted by Comedy
11/04/2018 01:41 AMPosted by Dramaege
I mean they look 10x better than current models and im happy and excited, but im not gunna lie either

people are strange. x10 better?

they look practically the same. for both worgens and goblins

the differences are negligible.
well youve clearly never seen a female worgen upclose. goblins, yea, cant tell much of a difference. male worgens, basically just a fur texture upgrade and the ability to close their mouth. female worgens, THIS has been what everyone has been ranting about for years.

just look dude, its a major f***in difference:

https://preview.redd.it/550cbgqm40w11.png?width=774&auto=webp&s=c6c855fd71efc3874899b598eb9d1324626f99f1
11/04/2018 06:15 AMPosted by Cievil
Talking to the forums like children will bode well for you OP. But they are werewolves, they're supposed to make you !@#$ your pants in fear, not look like they want a doggie biscuit for doing a trick.

What if I want something more like the scottish werewolf, the Wolver? One who is more kindhearted then insane beast thing. Or just one that looks more like an actual wolf! Having the not red and glowing eyes changes up the whole look to be just that. Give them an option for either like the orcs have for their broken back, and both player types are appeased.
The OP is completely wrong, and everyone is arguing the wrong point.

If you liked the beta worgen models over the ones that were released, if people were on the fence about it - all blizzard needed to do was offer both choices.

They never do that. Everything wrong about these useless devs comes down to the fact that they don't listen to feedback.

How hard would have it just been to offer more options, and let people make the choice? These people working at blizzard just punch the clock and do the bare minimum.
All they honestly need are the same glowy eyes as males and they are perfect imo.
11/04/2018 01:45 AMPosted by Aríadníe
NO! you stop.

The worgen are suposed to be living up to the fantasy of werewolves. They have the duality of an attracive human form and an intimidating and scary monster form.

They should look fierce, they should look scary. And you know what, all it takes is to change the eyes and the female worgen sudenly look fine.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d6b2f869cb9cf06b26037b83bc7a08d9/tumblr_phlcvkY08o1xdit5yo1_1280.png

Just because Blizzard got it wrong last time does NOT mean we shouldn't push for them to get it right this time.

They arn't fierce enough!
This looks fine in a picture. Doesn't mean it'd transition well ingame.
Regardless of which side you're on, I think we can all agree that the new is 100 times better than the old
11/04/2018 07:43 AMPosted by Moonsorrows
All they honestly need are the same glowy eyes as males and they are perfect imo.
I disagree. However it being an added as a choice for players like you + what is their shown model of eyes for players like me. Would make both sides happy. Choosing between the glowing and none glowing is something that should be.

11/04/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Lorithyn
Regardless of which side you're on, I think we can all agree that the new is 100 times better than the old
That I agree. I love how their fur looks. It helps them pop out more to me. *pets new worgens*
11/04/2018 01:53 AMPosted by Whiskeyjack
Game design isn't a democracy.
Good game design though, especially the characters people are supposed to be identifying with, allows flexibility and individual choice. Some people might want to look like a Disney puppy, others a slavering, rabid fiend from the pit. Easy enough to accommodate both. People who don't connect to their characters, don't tend to stick around.
11/04/2018 01:38 AMPosted by Maizou
Seriously. STOP. Now. Right. This. Instant.

You are the reason we have the current female worgen. You. Yes, you. Maybe not you in particular, but people like you.

We had a perfectly good looking female worgen, then people like you screamed for a few weeks "THEY DON'T LOOK FERAL ENOUGH!" (which made zero sense because literally the entire point of Worgen is that they aren't feral), and Blizzard made last minute changes to them, which resulted in the monstrosity that we got today.

It's also the reason they outright told us that they would not take player feedback into account in regards to the female Pandaren, which is why female Pandaren have a perpetual :3 face, and only one actual face. (which, although adorable, would've been nice to actually be able to give feedback to get some variety)

But seriously. STOP WITH THE "THEY AREN'T FIERCE ENOUGH" FEEDBACK. You are helping no one and we do not need a repeat of the last monstrosity. They version they showed us at BlizzCon looks 1000000% better than what we have on live.
well said
To be fair the new model looks like it will fit right in with the type of player who usually plays female worgen
they just need 1 option with a more serious look. like angry or whatever. not realistic to suggest they dont ever get angry.
Maybe they should only be fierce in combat and not all the time, just a thought.

I think that simple eye change makes them look way better.