"They aren't fierce enough" - STOP. JUST STOP.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
11/04/2018 01:45 AMPosted by Aríadníe
They arn't fierce enough!

Oh! That sinken feeling .... again!!!!!
Where is option for fierce wolf?
11/04/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Brahmâ
If you liked the beta worgen models over the ones that were released, if people were on the fence about it - all blizzard needed to do was offer both choices.
Problem is WHERE does it end?
Today someone, a very few someones apparently, demand this change.
Then tomorrow someone else will want something else.
Im still waiting for my Goblin Monks and Paladins.
Its just something I have to be adult enough to accept Im not going to get.

"grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference."
They'll have new facial expression rigging (just like all the updated models), so they'll have enough "fierceness" to them during combat or when using certain emotes, which is what I would expect people would have wanted or would at least accept as the norm given they've been living with similar since the update to the other race models.

What does need to be fixed is the base textures (on both male and female worgen models) and the eye meshing (on females specifically). Everything else is an improvement so far to one degree or the other. So while the models as they are, are looking better, they're not perfect, but thankfully they'll still be a while off so blizzard has plenty of time to polish them. Least I would hope they do.
11/04/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Jamesfisk
h, allows flexibility and individual choice. Some people might want to look like a Disney puppy, others a slavering, rabid fiend from the pit. Easy enough to accommodate both. People who don't connect to their characters, don't tend to stick around.

Is that why so many men play female characters? Because they actually identify as women?
For the love of chist on a bicycle, dont make them pull a Cata. Dont say "THEY DONT LOOK FIERCE ENOUGH" and ree about it. Say HOW they dont look Fierce enough, "Rougher eyes and less of a soft look" give them constructive feedback. Something like that

PLEASE LET THEM JUST DO THIS. I WANT TO NOT WEAR A HELMET OR HIDE MY FACE ANY LONGER

REEEEEEEEE
11/04/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Yulisanna
For the love of chist on a bicycle, dont make them pull a Cata. Dont say "THEY DONT LOOK FIERCE ENOUGH" and ree about it.

Exact!
Are people asking for the eyes to be more equal between the genres?
OK! It's something positive and true feedback!

Do people want the ears to be more lupine and better fitted to the top of the head? OK! Other positive feedback!

But the 'They dont look fierce enough' is not a feedback!
It's a form of verbal cancer that made us live with what we have for 8 years!

There will be more options and with luck, they will provide the overview of all of us!
But otherwise, I want the models to stay the way they are!

Fur color options would also be welcomed and just that!

It's not Blizzard's ability to do it right this time!
It is in the form, direction and quality of feedback provided, which leaves me worried!

It was a bad done feeback, which blew it all 8 years ago!

Without adding some more monstrous grimace to please these freaks who think we're all looking to play with an edge version of American Werewolf in London!
Sorry, but they really aren't fierce enough. They're straight up furry.
They now look like cute huskies so that's an improvement over snarling chihuahua, maybe they can up it to cute wolf.
I would rather they spent time giving us a Wolf model for druids.....why the frakk does a "were wolf" turn into a kitty??
https://i.redd.it/ms4i6uaa1l301.jpg
^ Here's why 'fiercer' won't happen.

Remember when troll women were squat and disgusting and completely badass in alpha? Players whined and now look at them.

Remember when blood elves were scrawny af like they should be? Players whined and now they're as ripped as humans.

Blizzard only makes things cuter/softer. Never uglier/meaner.
Tbh I don’t want a #fierce looking worgen. Actual wolves don’t look like hideous monsters with teeth sticking out of their faces 100% of the time.

And they don’t need to for you to !@#$ yourself if they come running at you, ready to maul your face off. Relying entirely on the upfront representation of the face to look “scary” just feels shallow and try-hard. It’s why the female worgen looks so terrible now.

If I had to choose, I would rather the current model update look like a character straight out of Zootopia than whatever some random 16 year old going through their Teen Wolf phase defines as “fierce”.
Edit: I have to agree too many vague words being thrown on reddit and the forums around in an attempt to describe what they want out of the new model. Such things ranging from not werewolf enough, doesn't look like a wolf, more like a werewolf. This feedback just does not help out at all. Especially when a quick google search gives quite a number of variation of werewolves that can look quite different from each other.
11/05/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Zikarah
Tbh I don’t want a #fierce looking worgen. Actual wolves don’t look like hideous monsters with teeth sticking out of their faces 100% of the time.

And they don’t need to for you to !@#$ yourself if they come running at you, ready to maul your face off. Relying entirely on the upfront representation of the face to look “scary” just feels shallow and try-hard. It’s why the female worgen looks so terrible now.

This!!
They look like cutesy fursona suits, YOU stop. They look AWFUL.
11/05/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Zikarah

If I had to choose, I would rather the current model update look like a character straight out of Zootopia than whatever some random 16 year old going through their Teen Wolf phase defines as “fierce”.

Right now they look like a 12 year olds idea of a werewolf from Disney, but luckily they're unfinished and still plenty of time to get changes made. Sorry, not gonna settle for a cutesy puppy with incorrect disney puppy eyes and incorrect ear placement, and more. It's supposed to be wolf-like, not puppy-like.

I also get more say since I actually main Worgen and you don't. Funny that both you and OP have that idea, and so far most of the people that seem to like the 'new' female change don't even have one they play.
I wouldn't mind if they keep the current face but remove the snarl. I always feel like I should have drool running down the side of my mouth.
I also get more say since I actually main Worgen and you don't.

Lmao what kind of entitled narcissist do you have to be for thinking you get special opinion privileges because you clicked a button on a character select screen? Grow up.

How about this. I actually study game design, 3D modeling, and character design. I have more of idea of what I’m talking about than you do. And quite frankly, so do the developers.
Everyone i've spoken to says this is change is specifcally for furries.

That says to me it's not fierce enough.
11/05/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Zikarah
I also get more say since I actually main Worgen and you don't.

Lmao what kind of entitled narcissist do you have to be for thinking you get special opinion privileges because you clicked a button on a character select screen? Grow up.

How about this. I actually study game design, 3D modeling, and character design. I have more of idea of what I’m talking about than you do.

Lmao what kind of entitled narcissist do you have to be for thinking you get a special opinion privleges because you installed 3D modeling/character design programs.

The irony and hypocrisy in your own posts, only further proving that I was correct the whole time and you were wrong. I actually play the race, I know what it looks like now and I know what I want it to look like in the future. You don't.