"They aren't fierce enough" - STOP. JUST STOP.

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
11/08/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Nyalmi
What I truly want is for the human and Worgen customization to be separate.

It’s such an obnoxious design decision imo.

YES. Having them linked is stupid.
The new Worgen Models make people want to cuddle with them and say, "Who's a Good Boy!!!?, yes you are"

They are plagued right? So yeah i was thinking like werewolf looking, not puppydog looking.
People will always complain about SOMETHING. They confirmed that they are giving the female worgens the scary orange eyes like the males have. It'll be an option you can choose. The new worgen models look #$%^@!% FANTASTIC. And anyone that disagrees, you should just quit the game. Cya.
Sorry to burst you guys' bubble but...

Perpetually snarling worgens DO look stupid.

But I guess if you want to look stupid, go for it.
11/08/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Cerene

Yep and the facial animation rig can fix that.
Having them look like wolves is kind of important for a werewolf race though.
11/08/2018 03:34 PMPosted by Vaelian
11/08/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Cerene

Yep and the facial animation rig can fix that.
Having them look like wolves is kind of important for a werewolf race though.
to blizzard, "having them look lie wolves" is giving them a perma snarl while forgetting that wolves only snarl to establish dominance or when they are about to maul some fool. they dont snarl 24/7
How about we just scrap Worgen altogether and just make an offshoot of Forsaken that drink potions to turn themselves into a Hyde like monster. We can call them Witchers.

Serious not serious. Okay, kinda serious.
11/08/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Anvilwrath
How about we just scrap Worgen altogether and just make an offshoot of Forsaken that drink potions to turn themselves into a Hyde like monster. We can call them Witchers.

i'm pretty sure that will get blizzard sued into oblivion
The new female Team Jacobs are way, way, way too furry.

Y I K E S
11/08/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Withpuppys
11/08/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Anvilwrath

i'm pretty sure that will get blizzard sued into oblivion

Warlocker?
The new models with options for eyes are way better than I was hoping for. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.
I like the new models but I'll admit im not really a fan of the disney princess f**k me eyes shown for the females but apparently they will have options for glowing eyes so thats good if it's true. Honestly, the only other things I'd really like for the worgen is;
A: some new animations for the males, that running animation needs to change and;
B: customisation options that aren't tied to both forms.