The harsh truth about partners.

Arenas
If you are struggling to find partners it means one of three options.

1. Your not fun to q with
2. Your bad
3. You never voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How to fix this

1. Do not blame partners for losses for things they know they did wrong. Example getting blind deathed, wasting trinket etc. A better solution to this would be asking them "do you think you used your trinket well?", if they respond "no" no further conversation about this needs to continue.
*Also complimenting people on there good plays goes a long way for how they look at you. (Just don't slob over their !@#$)

2. Everyone at every skill level can improve and makes minor to major mistakes within an arena game(no one plays perfect). Never hold yourself to less of a standard because you think your "Better".
*Also avoid saying "well there's nothing I could of done better". This is just toxic

3. Queing in LFG and not voicing is a big mistake, especially at low ratings. Overlap will happen and without any synergy there will be a loss of mistakes. Best way to avoid this is to get into voice and voicing with partners can create better bonds to q again

If you take these three things into account you will find yourself with more partners

*Bonus: Also no one plays this game so partners are even harder than ever to come by
11/05/2018 04:37 AMPosted by Cashmycar

2. Your bad
3. You never voice

How to fix this

1. Do not blame partners for losses for things they know they did wrong. Example getting blind deathed, wasting trinket etc. A better solution to this would be asking them "do you think you used your trinket well?", if they respond "no" no further conversation about this needs to continue.
*Also complimenting people on there good plays goes a long way for how they look at you. (Just don't slob over their !@#$)

2. Everyone at every skill level can improve and makes minor to major mistakes within an arena game(no one plays perfect). Never hold yourself to less of a standard because you think your "Better".
*Also avoid saying "well there's nothing I could of done better". This is just toxic

3. Queing in LFG and not voicing is a big mistake, especially at low ratings. Overlap will happen and without any synergy there will be a loss of mistakes. Best way to avoid this is to get into voice and voicing with partners can create better bonds to q again

If you take these three things into account you will find yourself with more partners

*Bonus: Also no one plays this game so partners are even harder than ever to come by

I hit 2200 this season with no voice. just saying.
Arenas require a ton of coordination and awareness. If a healer doesn't dispel roots on a melee or gets poly'D for the full duration it's mostly gg.

The basic wow package does not notify you of these things so it's best to have addons. I'll admit I'm not great in arena but with battleground enemies for rated I'm pretty good at that.
mfw i fit all his categories yet still find partners

1) am toxic, got that covered
2) I refuse to trinket vs rmx, if i die in the opener i die
3) no point in voicing, why would I call out "i dont have azerite fortification so im dead"
11/05/2018 08:52 AMPosted by Reqy

3) no point in voicing, why would I call out "i dont have azerite fortification so im dead"
Stop being toxic.
11/05/2018 04:50 AMPosted by Dozêr

You already made an uninformative thread about it.
The harsh truth about high school dropouts:

They don't know the difference between your and you're
11/05/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Mathtwo
11/05/2018 08:52 AMPosted by Reqy

Stop being toxic.
no

2. Your bad
3. You never voice

How to fix this

Great post to never improve
11/05/2018 05:02 AMPosted by Gwenchan
Arenas require a ton of coordination and awareness. If a healer doesn't dispel roots on a melee or gets poly'D for the full duration it's mostly gg.

The basic wow package does not notify you of these things so it's best to have addons. I'll admit I'm not great in arena but with battleground enemies for rated I'm pretty good at that.

Literally hard to do when Mages spam poly and roots all game. Chances are you’re going to be in cc a lot. Don’t blame the healer
Sometimes personality types and play styles don’t mesh. Just keep searching through premades and having fun until you find that perfect team. Also don’t be scared to play with people that are lower xp than you.
I don't do much Arenas on my warrior, just not good enough yet. But, I mainly run survival and find it fun when I can meet players looking to have fun and push ratings. The lower end of CR below 1800 is where I find a lot mean players.

A lot of the pvp community is toxic for different reasons, but I found joining discords losing a few and helping other players really makes it much more enjoyable.

As much of a grind it can be to pug players, eventually by being vocal you can meet some friends and have fun. I'm from an RP server so its definitely easier to find pvpers in communities than with Randos and Guilds,
Group finder is mostly filled with toxic players who nobody can stand playing with. They normally are too toxic to build any friendships.
Group finder is filled with some toxic people but that's why you only use it to queue/cap alts. If you find a good player in there cool but after learning how to play arena through group finder in legion I wouldn't recommend it to new players or people trying to improve. Find some irl friends or just some btag friends and queue for fun and improvement.
Well wanting to voice automatically makes you a bad partner so your whole theory contradicts itself from the get go.

2. Your bad
3. You never voice

i would say the first point holds the most truth. if you find cool ppl most of the time skill can be overlooked to a certain degree, same as with voice/no voice.
I hit 2200 IN TWO'S this season with no voice. just saying.

fixed that for you
11/05/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Sugarbawls
I hit 2200 IN TWO'S this season with no voice. just saying.

fixed that for you
big dam crit hit
11/05/2018 04:50 AMPosted by Dozêr

look at this god over here
2200 in 2s with no voice as an arms warrior
Ahh you're a casual, makes sense.

I hit 2340 this season without voice just saying..
Also not 100% correct because the only reason i have no team mates is because they quit because the game is bad, and that's the same with alot of other players too, so me and countless others are left in this endless loop of playing with casuals in lfg.