XP reduction across the board, largest at 60...

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9
11/07/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Wikir
I guess dwindling subs have forced their hand on this issue. I don't know anyone bothering to level a character this whole expac.

Clearly you don't know anyone collecting Heritage Armor and Allied Races.
I guess dwindling subs have forced their hand on this issue. I don't know anyone bothering to level a character this whole expac.

Amazing how many baseless claims people make here.
11/08/2018 09:19 AMPosted by Trollingyou

Clearly you don't know anyone collecting Heritage Armor and Allied Races.

I know lots of people who started allied races after completing the prerequisites, only to abandon them and not level up due to the state of leveling. I'm guessing that was the metric that broke their spreadsheet.
Will make getting heritage armor far more appealing.
11/07/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Djarro
Yea? They made 95% of the available content more faceroll and less engaging than it already was. Great for those that want it I guess. Crap to me who hasn’t really experienced it for more than year and would love a more engaging open world game with as much content as WoW could have if it wasn’t nerfed to easy mode.

why would the xp required to level make content more or less engaging? The story, artwork, zone construction I can see. but the xp per level? has nothing to do with how fun/exciting/enticing any piece of content is. There are some zones/quest chains I love to do, others I cant stand. That has zero to do with how many xp points it gets to level.
They need to fix xp/quest too. Something feels wrong when you are getting 15-18k per quest in your late 50s and when you hit Northrend at 60 you drop down to like 13k or 14k for most quests.