Enhancement glowing white?

Shaman
Why do they glow white sometimes when I'm pvping against them? It isnt ancestral guidance or astral shift? I only see it when I'm fighting other enhancements
Forceful Winds
AS is like a bluey-transparent with the blue circle on you.

Didn't know Forceful Winds gives you an effect but it'd either be that or lightning shield overcharge
Forceful winds proc, you cant see the effects yourself, only opponent does
Thanks, how come you can't see it on your character though?
Thought i'd just put this here. It's not any of these it's actually a pvp talent called ethereal form.
Which is why you'll see it often when queueing into another enhance shaman since most people would worry over enhance burst and it pretty much takes the majority of the burst damage outta the equation.
This is the fourth time this has been asked in a week. Use the search tool to keep the same junk from littering this forum, please.
11/14/2018 03:54 AMPosted by Klowdywilde
This is the fourth time this has been asked in a week. Use the search tool to keep the same junk from littering this forum, please.

Yet you feel compelled to post the same "junk" reply on each of those threads? Who hired you as the forum police? Pretty much every single topic is a repost/rehash in some form. You must be a busy boy with your finger wagging "use the search tool" schtick.

It's like the forum equivalent of some old man yelling "you kids get off my lawn"!
11/14/2018 05:32 AMPosted by Nomak
11/14/2018 03:54 AMPosted by Klowdywilde

Yet you feel compelled to post the same "junk" reply on each of those threads? Who hired you as the forum police? Pretty much every single topic is a repost/rehash in some form. You must be a busy boy with your finger wagging "use the search tool" schtick.

It's like the forum equivalent of some old man yelling "you kids get off my lawn"!

I didn't mean to offend anyone, I was offering a simple, and quicker way of getting the answers people seek.