Wrathguard Dual Wield Again?!

Warlock
Wrathguard is so awesome, I use it more then the Felguard, it use to be able to dual wield.... even the random summon proc from inner demons The wrathguard dual wields why did they remove this? :( we need it back visually was so cool!
I hate that it only uses one weapon as well. Was much cooler seeing him run around with two weapons from your bags spinning around [Removed by Forum Moderator for language.]
Have you guys tried reporting this as a bug in-game?
its a bug.
I homestly want that to happen. I mean when i get an extra wrathguard with inner demons hes dualweilding 2 pole arms. Wth blizzard, when will it be returned to normal, we want the original.
It is a tease seeing inner demons spawn a wrathguard dual wielding, I’ll be honest I’ve given up reporting on Warlocks bugs... it’s been way to long reporting the same bugs over and over and patch after patch nothing happens....

Honestly it’s come to be a placebo effect I think, your like yeah I reported it, it’s gonna get fixed but in the end nothing happens...
Does glyph of wrathguard make your grim of service a wrathguaed aswell?
It’s not a bug, it’s intended. Remember that huge swath of Legion where the glyph was an actual dps loss because of how his dual wielding functioned vs the felguard’s 2h?

The Wrathguard uses 2h animations now instead of broken dual wield ones.
It's probably intentional, since they had so much trouble balancing his dual wield damage vs. The felguard's AA damage.
11/11/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Aeondight
Does glyph of wrathguard make your grim of service a wrathguaed aswell?
No it’s still a Felguard ;(..

and couldn’t they fix the dps loss? It isn’t hard...
11/12/2018 04:52 AMPosted by Pepino
and couldn’t they fix the dps loss? It isn’t hard...

Apparently it was hard enough.

Dual wielding white attacks inherently have a higher chance to miss than 2 handed white attacks do, as well as their abilities scaling with their weapon damage now. Why balance two of the same demon when they could just make it a pure cosmetic difference, like glyphs are intended to be.