How to beat DH/Moonkin/Healer

Arenas
Been running into this comp 80% of the time, and struggling to land a kill. who's the best target?

we're playing spicy chicken with disc. what's our win condition?

thank you!
if you're playing a dampen comp with a disc priest you will lose to DH/boomy 100% of the time because of mana rift

Besides that, your win condition is a long cc chain on their healer while launching greater pyros at the boomkin
train shaman and/or boom
11/09/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Tornadotom
if you're playing a dampen comp with a disc priest you will lose to DH/boomy 100% of the time because of mana rift

Besides that, your win condition is a long cc chain on their healer while launching greater pyros at the boomkin

seems hard to land a lot of damage on the boomie with 2 casters for dps. they just go bear and hump the pillar.

i feel that comp is very difficult to beat
don't recommend playing with a dpriest because to your comp. Your win condition is early game (because you're playing with a dpriest) and your comp required a bit of setup against stormrage. The ideal target is boomy or maybe dh. The enemy healer is also a good target if you can line up your abilities well.
My thoughts are train boomie and force him bear and only swap healer when he doesn't have trinket/astral. I mean that comp is hard for everyone. It just feels like their win condition is staying alive
11/09/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Twurt
don't recommend playing with a dpriest because to your comp. Your win condition is early game (because you're playing with a dpriest) and your comp required a bit of setup against stormrage. The ideal target is boomy or maybe dh. The enemy healer is also a good target if you can line up your abilities well.

i have mw, shaman, and disc. but disc feels the best imo. mw too weak without trinket, dead in a stun, and shaman i kinda just don't like lol
11/09/2018 09:40 PMPosted by Trenhard
11/09/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Twurt

i have mw, shaman, and disc. but disc feels the best imo. mw too weak without trinket, dead in a stun, and shaman i kinda just don't like lol

shaman is definitely the best for that comp, especially if the teams you're playing against are playing very defensive. They are alo't better in dampening as well.
Go on the DH anytime he pushes in? His mobility is going to be lame. Just continue to kite away and kill the DH anytime he over extends.

They're probably going to win though.
Think people should go after the DH more it keep them honest and think it tones down their utility and oppressive Dps.
11/10/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Abombanation
Think people should go after the DH more it keep them honest and think it tones down their utility and oppressive Dps.
Going Boomkin forces them to go bear and a Boomkin constantly going Bear isn't doing any damage. Then just line the Incarn. DH will still do stupid damage if you train them or not.

DH is possibly be an easier kill target, but then the Boomkin just free casts and I think that's where it becomes an issue.
Just wait for 8.1 and have priest go Holy, then chaincast in the open.
11/10/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Abombanation

Issue with going DH sometimes is you leave the boomkin free to spam cast clones this way and also since DH has so much mobility he can end up deciding where you position, dragging you into awkward spots. DH is a good kill target, but it just opens up so many risks which is why it is usually good to go on Boomkin.
Best way to win is wait for the window each game where the DH and Rsham have to get up to pour out their drool cup.