Alliance feels dead

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Horde has about four times as many keystones listed in LFG

There is no alliance in Warmode

Far less alliance raiding guilds

Not much Alliance Qing for BGs
Shhhh it is all balanced. Repeat with me, all balanced.
Hey now, we just unlocked cross realm mythic. Whoo...
11/10/2018 04:15 AMPosted by Wtfbrew

Nope, but there are quite a few of us in non warmode, Sargeras and Mal Ganis, some of us really dont want to pvp and are just happy to quest and work on professions rather than corpse run, after a few years, it tends to get old.
inb4 a bunch of other blood elves and/or forsaken players come in and tell you how wrong you are Alliance is fine stop whining nothing is wrong etc
Its being the underdog...

Everyone loves the underdog
11/10/2018 04:36 AMPosted by Krothare
inb4 a bunch of other blood elves and/or forsaken players come in and tell you how wrong you are Alliance is fine stop whining nothing is wrong etc

Alliance is fine, stop whining. Nothing is wrong!

No, but seriously, faction imbalance is a huge issue. I think its far worse now than it was back in vanilla when they inentionally added bloodelves onto the horde in a desperate attempt to boost horde playerbase. Maybe its about time they did something similar to boost Alliance incentive? like buff some of the weak alliance side racials?
11/10/2018 04:38 AMPosted by Sicut
Its being the underdog...

Everyone loves the underdog

8 years of being the underdog. w o o t it's pretty exciting, i love it.... brb i have to put the cloths in the dryer.
11/10/2018 04:15 AMPosted by Wtfbrew

Excuse me... i'm in warmode, but i guess you won't see me either way.

Now, i'm not denying the imbalance, i couldn't raid this tier for some personal reasons, but 2 friends of mine are raiding and doing keys weekly without a problem, so dead is a bit a dramatic.
11/10/2018 04:44 AMPosted by Araaen

No, but seriously, faction imbalance is a huge issue. I think its far worse now than it was back in vanilla when they inentionally added bloodelves onto the horde in a desperate attempt to boost horde playerbase. Maybe its about time they did something similar to boost Alliance incentive? like buff some of the weak alliance side racials?

That would require them to want to boost the Alliance.

The old devs cared more about the health of the game. The current devs only care about their “vision” of the game. Which does not have the Alliance in it.
11/10/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Tyriellais
11/10/2018 04:44 AMPosted by Araaen

The old devs cared more about the health of the game. The current devs only care about their “vision” of the game. Which does not have the Alliance in it.

I think its more of a "stockholder see how much they get from player/guild transfers" kind of deal myself.

The last few months + Blizzcon has all opened my eyes to see who really controls things here.
11/10/2018 04:51 AMPosted by Krothare
11/10/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Tyriellais

I think its more of a "stockholder see how much they get from player/guild transfers" kind of deal myself.

The last few months + Blizzcon has all opened my eyes to see who really controls things here.

They’re at the point where they’ll lose more in subs than they’ll gain in faction transfers. Most people who are willing to transfer for the imbalance reasons have already done so. Far more Alliance players will just quit.

I doubt the shareholders even see that anyway. They see “total from micro transactions”, rather than “total from faction transfers”.

The devs just have to show that their design decisions are bringing in money.

Ion would love to kill the Alliance.
Alliance had more people back in Legion, but I think with the Allied Races and all, Horde better racials.
if so died why so many twinks from lv 20-100, not talking 1 or 2 in bg. I'm talking whole team twinks. Been that way for a week now. Of course the other week it was horde turn. Despite the fact they only had three or four at time. Maybe all alliance are doing lower bg.

side note. do you guys group and decide what to complain about. It seem like one massive group effort. Ok so im wrong. Sure seem like it. Thus, did it with war mode now being changed to favor alliance. now it this.

Put tinfoil hat on and realizes allergic to tin foil. call a ambulance for treatment.
Not sure about boosting Alliance racials. That's what bring that imbalance at first.

The problem is the devs that play just one side of their own game.

I love competition and the jokes between the players and factions but when you see the devs always joking about the same faction all the time and being arrogant, not only it's not fun but it's not healthy for the game at all. It make players feel like they are a second class customers and make them switch side or unsub. It also create a state of mind where the players can even see bias where there is none.

The problem is there and there will be no balance before Blizz fix their own bias starting by forcing their devs to play, work for and promote both faction equally but i don't see that happening anytime soon.

I love the game but honestly i'm getting really bored about that s#$%.
You’re about the millionth person to point out this issue without including a solution.

Everyone knows there’s a disparity in population/participation.

What should be done? Buff racial abilities? Give more love to alliance lore?

Alliance is fine, nothing is wrong.

Stop whining.
11/10/2018 05:37 AMPosted by Erelir
You’re about the millionth person to point out this issue without including a solution.

Everyone knows there’s a disparity in population/participation.

What should be done? Buff racial abilities? Give more love to alliance lore?

Blizz have clearly said that this imbalance don't exist, there is no bias. They never talk about it in their Q&A. The stats and numbers show that they should care.

The day they will care about their own game i will too. For now i'm just venting like many of the Alliance players.
I don't play in warmode and all I see are orange names. I think i found where they're all hidden.
11/10/2018 05:45 AMPosted by Lillyann
I don't play in warmode and all I see are orange names. I think i found where they're all hidden.

It's because the sharding system is borked beyond belief. Much like CRZ.. and phasing lol.

Cookies for all!