Famous Last Words

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
11/12/2018 12:17 AMPosted by Etch
11/12/2018 12:04 AMPosted by Kirela
We have a long time until Tuesday. It is 1 am where I am on Monday. Why is everyone acting like this is the last few short hours before the old forums go away?
last 2 weeks worth of posts will be archived, or something like that, so any posts you made till tuesday will be archived all the way back to 29 october, if i'm reading it right. but then again it's always subject to change

Right, but I will probably have a few posts before we get there.

This thread, for all we know, might get deleted tomorrow.
Okay. I'll think of something. Wait, are we recording now?
Does a fart count?

If not, my last words are probably the same as Abraham Lincoln's : "make sure you delete my browser history".
My last words:
"The forum got a overhaul yet the gnomes still don't have Gnomeragan back."
11/11/2018 11:42 PMPosted by Romanna
As the Forums are only just now beginning to lose their minds over the thought of the new Forum Migration coming on Tuesday I thought we should have a thread for everyone to leave the very last thing they wanted to say.

The last thing.

[/quote]

lol that's easy...

Do you guys not have phones???
"There's forums? Lol I'll look but no I probably won't post."
15 bucks little man, put that stuff in my hand.
I can resist anything but temptation. -Oscar Wilde
I have always been my favorite poster.
Famous words that I have in mind is that ... I have so much negative overthinking, and mean words that will be tempting to shout at other players ... Instead being silent and bottling it in. I am just going to speak my mind be polite about it.

-->Now this is only a suggestion<--

Every time we get insulted, talk to someone. Bottling up anger or rage. It's unhealthy and no good. The more things bottled in such as rage and anger, the higher the difficulty to contain it. I could lecture on and on such things but I am no teacher or professor. Just talking out of experience. I am just another player just like you that has feelings.

I don't know how explain further since everyone reads differently and much appreciated for reading and have pleasant night/morning.
It's more valuable when it's gone
Cherish those memories
No matter where you go, there you are
Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. ~Poe
"Horde bias is not real."
Is this whole thing about the forum changing an out of season april fool's joke?
[Thrall's balls! I'm sick of fighting naga!]

(i took these to heart as i am really tired of fighting naga)
"With my last breath, I curse BLOOD ELVES!"
They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance.
I AM THE RET
For th' FARGE!