Famous Last Words

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
Do you have phones?
Draenei women have bigger parts than men.
♫ Daydreaming tomaaaaaaaaaaatooooooooooos♫

(I'm sleepy tonight so that's the best i can do :) have a good one all!)
"Oh boy I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and post on my favourite forums that will remain the same forever just the way I like it!"
Good night, forum goers. Just remember today was a big party, but tomorrow we have to go back to being civilized.
Bugger.
Oh, this is a bit more fitting for my final last words on this forum, people that were there back in the day might get a laugh out of this one:

Posts deleted.
I won’t miss anything, just as I haven’t been missing the game (despite my loathing of it, I thought two months on I’d feel some nostalgic need to play, not even slightly so far.)

I dearsay I’ll miss laughing at a few people’s lack of stability, and eye rolling at a couple certain posters’ idiotic commentary, but it’ll be like in game, it’ll fade pretty fast for me.
SPQR
That's what she said.
So ya
Thought ya
Might like to
Go to the show.

To feel that warm thrill of confusion,
That space cadet glow.

I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
Pink isn't well
He stayed back at the hotel
So they sent us along as a surrogate band...

We're going to find out where you fans really stand!
In the words of the great Ragnar Lothbrok "Don't waste your time looking back, you aren't going that way!".
We take our adventures in life one step in time til we find where we're needed to be all long.
What time is it happening, the maintenance post was removed, is it canceled?
You think you want new forums but you don't.
Bye forums, we will miss your old format and system.
Romper stomper bomper boo.
Victory or Death! LOK'TAR O'GAR
The history of all previous societies has been the history of class and spec struggles.
Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable forum.