I can already see trust levels complaints

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
I can already see it

Level one trust user complaining on how "privilege" a level 3 is because they can post gifs and links at any time

How level 3s are white knights of blizzard

How they think they can't be level 3 because they got "flag abused" because of "I wasn't offending anyone they just attacked me personally 1!!!1" so their privilege is gone

Level 3s are no life people
This is exactly why I don't trust You
How about a thread talking about some of the things you can do with level 3 once you get it instead?

I mean, we've got enough of these threads already, don't you think?

And I've only seen one person insist that a Rickroll should be the first video link and that's just a sad state of events.
11/12/2018 05:47 AMPosted by You
I can already see it

I cant, but it's 5am and it's still dark out.

11/12/2018 05:48 AMPosted by Sunday
This is exactly why I don't trust You

Shhhhh, it's Monday's turn now.

11/12/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Crepe
And I've only seen one person insist that a Rickroll should be the first video link and that's just a sad state of events.

Sad because that's too cliche? Too predictable? Orrr?
I can already see it

Level one trust user complaining on how "privilege" a level 3 is because they can post gifs and links at any time

How they think they can't be level 3 because they got "flag abused" because of "I wasn't offending anyone they just attacked me personally 1!!!1" so their privilege is gone

I just wonder about the more frequent posting business - does that mean people are going to be restricted to a certain number of posts until they 'earn' their trust.
11/12/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Crepe
How about a thread talking about some of the things you can do with level 3 once you get it instead?

I mean, we've got enough of these threads already, don't you think?

Imagine someone getting level 3 and then throw it away by linking or uploading a gif something not safe for work

I can see people doing that too
All above my trust level are no lifers and all below mine are tools :)
I wonder if we’ll be able to see each other’s trust levels.
I'm on here often enough that I already have my own trust level system. If I recognise the name, I trust the person. I trust you, You.
11/12/2018 05:51 AMPosted by Amine
I just wonder about the more frequent posting business - does that mean people are going to be restricted to a certain number of posts until they 'earn' their trust.

From the FAQs already posted, it requires reading 5 threads and being on the forums for 10 minutes to get the restriction lifted.

I honestly think people can handle this.
Just my personal opinion but I think the forums are better off without embedded videos, images, and other clutter.

Maybe I'm just too old but I prefer simple words and the occasional ascii art.

[insert that shrugging "whatever" ascii art]
11/12/2018 05:54 AMPosted by Crepe

From the FAQs already posted, it requires reading 5 threads and being on the forums for 10 minutes to get the restriction lifted.

5 threads?? TEN WHOLE MINUTES?!?!

What's next? They want us to think before we reply?

1984!!
11/12/2018 05:57 AMPosted by Ack
Just my personal opinion but I think the forums are better off without embedded videos, images, and other clutter.

To a certain extent, I agree with you--I'm more comfortable in a text medium.

However, embedding a video on how to approach a certain boss is useful, linking things that people can go visit for more information is invaluable. And I really wanted to link the facepalm of J. L. Picard just a moment ago. (I refrained.)
I can already see it

I denouce this as not socially acceptable groupthink.

Our wise leader is 100000000% correct in implementing the social credit system.

We are lucky! to have him guide us.
11/12/2018 05:54 AMPosted by Crepe

Ok so honestly most of us regulars will have that lifted before our first cup of coffee is finished..

But let me get this straight.. they're now going to measure time on the forums like they do game play????

/e frantically searching
/e swears under breath... "Oh where did I put that thread bot.."
Is it bad that I am aiming for level 3 purely for meme privileges?
11/12/2018 06:09 AMPosted by Nyalmi

In my opinion, yes
11/12/2018 06:16 AMPosted by Amine
11/12/2018 06:09 AMPosted by Nyalmi

In my opinion, yes

Ythisens was threatening us with these for day 1.

So it's only fair.
Didn't we I could haver sworn way back in the vanilla days we had the ability to post links and images and blizzard put an end to that really quickly if my memory is correct then why give it a second go? I think its nice to be able to im just curious if I am correct about the ability before and it was removed why bring it back?