The Void will be with you, always.

General Discussion
Alas my delectable delights the end of our brief, sensual romance may be coming to an end on the morrow. It is with a heart filled with passion and tentacles longing to caress, that I say Adieu should we part ways forever more. Weep openly for our loss, as the ecstasy of thought we have so often shared comes to a pre-mature close, if only we had more time with foreplay before the main event we may have parted ways satisfied.

Though we may never gaze longing into each others eyes again while we lay naked amoung the field of conversation, the pale moonlight dancing upon our erotic forms, know that I love you. Your voluptuous mind and ravishing thoughts always brought me the climax of our encounters, and so I delighted in our mutual expression of desire. You are my voidshine, my true Nothingness. Even the Great Old Ones were mere shadows compared to your love, your sensual touch.

No matter what separates us, whether it be the dawning of a new age, the whims of cruel Gods or the call of the Void singing us to our true destiny; I shall always keep you in my heart.

Goodbye, my loves.

/tentacleflip
/tentacleflip
Christ I need a cigarette.
No Don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ugly cries*
I need an adult.
WUT?
11/12/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Lucifuge
Alas my delectable delights the end of our brief, sensual romance may be coming to an end on the morrow.

The end may be coming to an end? So it's a new beginning?
Someone call?
That was one heck of a read.
Remember the Sunwell.
Luci, please tell me we have more time. I'm not ready to let you go just yet.
The hell he smoking? if he quitting the game who cares ohter then that, Just file this under "Quitters quit" club.
but i wanted to find out your secret identity
11/13/2018 09:54 PMPosted by Landusk
The hell he smoking? if he quitting the game who cares ohter then that, Just file this under "Quitters quit" club.

You don't come to GD that often, huh?
11/13/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Germies
11/13/2018 09:54 PMPosted by Landusk

You don't come to GD that often, huh?
No, I just want context. Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk.
The things you waste time not doing, I suppose, are the hardest.

For example, I never built that stepping stool with luxury cushioned spring-board benching at the top, appropriately tall for tentacle caresses.

I'm just too short for that, and I let the opportunity pass me by.
The loss of Lucifuge and Shado would make the forums as sterile as a hospital....
Oh, looks like we got a reprieve, after all. Now, if only that cute Void Elf guy were around, to suggest something we might do to pass the time... What a shame!