Name 1 Thing You Realized Happens in WoW

General Discussion
I scream when I fall off cliffs.
You can try so hard and get so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter.
I scream like a little girl whenever I have to go anywhere near water that may contain whale sharks.
while there is always something i could do in game, sometimes i choose to just be bored and walk around town, just like in real life being bored while there are obvious things i could do to entertain myself.
11/13/2018 06:28 PMPosted by Ayase
I scream like a little girl whenever I have to go anywhere near water that may contain whale sharks.

Whale sharks eat very small things. A whale shark would never eat you.
####

#### happens in WoW. #### happens IRL
Every time we go to a new place we take its resources and !@#$ up the place
When animals bite me I bleed.
I am basically sociopathic murder hobo with good public relations. I have no home, I just drift from place to place, and I will kill anything I am asked to for a pittance in gold without any remorse. No matter what I do, I never have to face any repercussions, and nobody ever questions my methods or motivations. It is good to be me. :)
Most people suck.
11/13/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Skinwälker
That also applies IRL.

When it comes down to it:

Only I am responsible for my success; You can think a "global village" is going to help you, but this is just not going to happen.
I can eat and drink at the same time. I can get drunk.
much like my avatar i look damn fine in purple underoos
People who are an instant expert and consider themselves so smart, yet misspell simple words and can't put together a coherent sentence. All is welcome!
Everything that happens in wow happens in real life, because wow exists in the real life universe we reside in
People farmed the dinosaurs to extinction. I know, because I took part in this.
Know "It a Tuseday"
I like pets in game more than I like the players the same way I like dogs more than People.