BT timewalking sh*tshow

General Discussion
you spend an hour trying to form a group of 95% demon hunters and no healers, just for everyone to be terrible and die to everything. group disbands and you cant relist your group from inside to get more players for whatever reason, raid falls apart and u have to start over.

seriously wtf is this. Why are u not able to queue for it via raid finder for matchmaking? even if its a 45 minute wait at least you could slug it out until the end, fks sake.
uhhhh. I think the problem is 95% DH and no healers
on another note, does anybody know if I could do the raid on one of my healer toons and still get credit towards mogging the warglaives on my dh? that would make life a lot easier in terms of actually getting into groups...
11/13/2018 08:16 PMPosted by Supersnake
on another note, does anybody know if I could do the raid on one of my healer toons and still get credit towards mogging the warglaives on my dh? that would make life a lot easier in terms of actually getting into groups...

Yes.

If you already have the warglaives, then it does not matter which toon kills Illidan in timewalking. Any toon gets the kill, you get the feat of strength and the DH gets the transmog.
god bless america
Blame Blizzard for requiring DHs to do TW BT in order to unlock the BC glaive appearance.

If we have the glaives we should get the appearance...
I thought you only needed the achieve after equipping both weps on an eligible class and THEN finish BT TW regardless of what class you played as.
5 failed groups today. People rage quit after one wipe, and it's not possible to find more people without leaving the dungeon completely. Really terrible mechanic wasting thousands of people's time. Please let us at least add people and summon them into the dungeon, or something along those lines.
I have the glaivs on my warrior. Would I get the fot if I use them in my warrior for illadin kill ?
im talking about the black temple timewalking raid not the 5 man dungeons....
Why do I need to farm Illidan, then kill Illidan again to get the appearance? I don't get it.
Surely they'll hotfix RoS and Mother??
Time Like this it be easy they have it on LFR to fix this lack of healer and stuff case every time BT is up you get nothing but demon hunters.
11/13/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Beefsmàsh
I have the glaivs on my warrior. Would I get the fot if I use them in my warrior for illadin kill ?

You get the warglaives feat of strength just for equipping them on any eligible character. Then just complete the TW raid on any character and your demon hunter can use the warglaive appearance.
11/13/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Kayéd
Surely they'll hotfix RoS and Mother??

its doable, i got mine done today, check achieve... your grounp cant suck and you need to stack legendaries though
11/13/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Jelybeantoes
11/13/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Beefsmàsh

You get the warglaives feat of strength just for equipping them on any eligible character. Then just complete the TW raid on any character and your demon hunter can use the warglaive appearance.

Yay I don’t have to waste time farming them again. Ima tank it in t6 with glaiv lol do i have to equip both?
I did the raid on my DK to unlock the mog for my DH, as long as you have both glaives on a character that can equip them I believe you can then unlock the mog with any character.
I don't understand why they didnt make TW versions of shorter raids like Ony or Sarth, somewhere massive like BT would always be a pain in the butt even if things were tuned correctly lol