BT timewalking sh*tshow

General Discussion
The only bad thing about it is no one wants to go heals and everyone just runs in acting crazy thinking mechanics don't matter and try to zerg stuff and then it turns bad. I did one earlier on my monk I went heals and lasted up to Desire and I had to leave because we couldn't get stuff done with people pulling more and more adds and just being dumb.
11/13/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Amarlly
11/13/2018 08:16 PMPosted by Supersnake
on another note, does anybody know if I could do the raid on one of my healer toons and still get credit towards mogging the warglaives on my dh? that would make life a lot easier in terms of actually getting into groups...
I did the raid on my DK to unlock the mog for my DH, as long as you have both glaives on a character that can equip them I believe you can then unlock the mog with any character.

DHs are the only class that can mog the glaives. No rogues, no warriors, no DKs no monks.
11/14/2018 03:36 AMPosted by Ryuk
11/13/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Amarlly
...I did the raid on my DK to unlock the mog for my DH, as long as you have both glaives on a character that can equip them I believe you can then unlock the mog with any character.

DHs are the only class that can mog the glaives. No rogues, no warriors, no DKs no monks.
Read my post again, no where did I say DKs or any other class except DHs could use the mog. To unlock the mog however, you need to have both of the legendaries on a character that can dual wield swords, because the original glaives are classified as swords and can be equipped by any class that can use 1h swords.
When on my DPS toons I'm still seeing too many tanks pull too much or skip mobs thst can't be skipped then go on to complain that blizzard is making the run take longer than it has to because they can't ignore the room of trash thr boss is in.

Seriously, blizzard needs to oncr again make it so mobs in the general vicinity of the boss aggro if you pull the boss.
I dont mind the raid being difficult, as a tribute to how hard it actually used to be to progress in TBC raids, but its really really stupid trying to herd 20+ apes into the raid and not being able to replace quitters from inside.

1. give this event LFR matchmaking. If i have to wait 45 mins for a q to pop so be it, as long as the group starts with 2 tanks 5 healers and x dps, and can auto replace leavers as we move along.

2. Put the raid on your weekly saves, so when your group disbands 4 bosses and 3+ hours in you can reform with your save checkpoint and not have to start all over.

PLS
11/14/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Amarlly
11/14/2018 03:36 AMPosted by Ryuk

Read my post again, no where did I say DKs or any other class except DHs could use the mog. To unlock the mog however, you need to have both of the legendaries on a character that can dual wield swords, because the original glaives are classified as swords and can be equipped by any class that can use 1h swords.

That's my bad. I did misread your post. You're correct.