Lifetime subscription please

General Discussion
Whether $500 or $1000 some of your loyal players (me) would buy it right now...just include all future xpacs as well ..and give us an in game title or icon to show our eternal loyalty!
That's never a good idea......
You think you want that, but you don't. Seriously.

I had lifetime subs to Ted Nugent World Bowhunters and LotR:O

Just buy the 6 month subs and save your $30 a year.
No
Three or four years ago, I would have supported this idea. Now though, seven expansions in... I don't think a steep price tag is justified for potentially only one more expansion. A year's subscription costs (in USD) $180. A hypothetical $500 LTS would not begin to pay for itself until 2 years, 9 months had passed.
I just don't believe that wow will make a ninth expansion, I think next one will be the end. So it doesn't seem worth it to me.
I'm happy to be proved wrong, though.
You want a lifetime commitment to a product before knowing what's in store?

A fool and his money are soon parted, I guess.
11/13/2018 11:54 PMPosted by Milynde
Whether $500 or $1000 some of your loyal players (me) would buy it right now...just include all future xpacs as well ..and give us an in game title or icon to show our eternal loyalty!

I doubt they would include all future expacs cause that's how they make alot of money. But I do like the idea of a loyalty system maybe where you can get cool mounts, pets, transmogs etc from being a sub for x amount of time. Rift does that but it's really just for how much money you spend in their cash shop but there's like in game services like exp/rep pots, mounts, perks that give you increased rep/currency gains that would be cool, big bags its like each tier has like 7 rewards in each bracket.
This again? I doubt 1 person asking over and over will convince them of this