Walks into the new forums

General Discussion
Dear diary today is my first day going into the new forums. I can't get over how amazing it is.

A new and fresh look is what was needed and yet it somehow keeps an old familiar place feel.

I'm going to have to give this a 9/10. Well done.
#nochanges
New forums #fakenews
I am starting to think the whole thing of them changing the forums to one where we have a limited amount of posts was an out-of-season April's fools joke tbh.
11/14/2018 04:52 AMPosted by Elae
I am starting to think the whole thing of them changing the forums to one where we have a limited amount of posts was an out-of-season April's fools joke tbh.

Thats because you can only view the new forums on a mobile device. You have a phone don't you?
Sad!
Let me guess. Jim Acosta from CNN is the one that announced new forums were coming.

Yeah... fake news. He's now had his posting privileges taken away by Trump.
11/14/2018 04:48 AMPosted by Flukesniper
Dear diary today is my first day going into the new forums. I can't get over how amazing it is.

A new and fresh look is what was needed and yet it somehow keeps an old familiar place feel.

I'm going to have to give this a 9/10. Well done.

SAme!
#REtroFTW!
So did like anything even change?
11/14/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Saltzfyre
So did like anything even change?

JUst Blizzards rep; worse and wordse
Second half of November, guys!
11/14/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Prizn

So is it happening or is it all one big joke?

Could someone on the internet please be honest for once its not too much to ask
https://ptr.wowhead.com/news=288660/world-of-warcraft-forum-upgrades-november-15th
A useless comment to boost my post count to the 2000 goal before reset
11/14/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Mistblossom
A useless comment to boost my post count to the 2000 goal before reset

Why are people concerned at the number of posts?

To me having 30k + posts doesn't mean anything other than I talk a lot?
11/14/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Vendreck
https://ptr.wowhead.com/news=288660/world-of-warcraft-forum-upgrades-november-15th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHqCuVrrePo
11/14/2018 09:52 PMPosted by Elae

To me having 30k + posts doesn't mean anything other than I talk a lot?

Way too much, some might say :p
Hope you boys enjoy the flagging systems as much as I do with my 1000 year ban for using terms like "hogwash" and telling people they were lying
11/14/2018 09:52 PMPosted by Elae

Some might just want that number to be oddly satisfying in some way, to see the forum out with a smile. :)

Be that a nice round 2000, or maybe ending with 456 or being 33,333 is just nice to look at.
11/14/2018 09:09 PMPosted by Elae
11/14/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Prizn

So is it happening or is it all one big joke?

Could someone on the internet please be honest for once its not too much to ask

I was pretty confused at first when everything was the same too! But turns out that the changes actually happen tomorrow. There's gonna be 8 hour maintenance that starts at 8am tomorrow, then the new format will be out.

I hope the color scheme is nice--I like light text over a colored background especially for night-reading (but thats just me)