Pitbull vs Nathanos, who would win?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
My friend keeps telling me that Nathanos would murder a pitbull any time any place.

But I keep telling him I know a pitbulls type buddy, and once they lock their jaws it's game over.

We decided to do a 30$ bet on what the WoW general forum thinks.
Nathanos because I put the pitbull down for attacking a child.
Pitbull is Mister Worldwide.

Nathanos is not Mister Worldwide.
Pitbulls know better than put their mouths on rotten things.
WTF are you talking about? Even Nathanos can't beat Mr Worldwide. Enough with your crazy.
Nathanos wins. One arrow pitbull is dead.
Basic campfire
Pitbull would crush Nathan in a dance-off.
Nathanos: For the Dark Lady!

Pitbull: Mr Worldwide, Dale!
Considering Nathanos is stronger than I am, and I've put a pitbull down for attacking my horse, I'm pretty sure Nathanos would win.
I can make so many jokes about Natty giving the dog a poisonous bite but having an uncle who used to raise pitbulls before it was outlawed in Ontario, the OP's facts are sound. Pitbulls, when not properly raised, can be dangerous animals.
11/14/2018 05:38 AMPosted by Gassavia
I can make so many jokes about Natty giving the dog a poisonous bite but having an uncle who used to raise pitbulls before it was outlawed in Ontario, the OP's facts are sound. Pitbulls, when not properly raised, can be dangerous animals.

THANK U
Pitbulls, when not properly raised, can be dangerous animals.

Properly raised pitbulls can still kill children in a fraction of a second... I think the very idea you can train-out all the violence from a vicious creature is the hubris that kills.
Depends if they're fighting at the hotel, motel, or Holiday Inn.
11/14/2018 05:22 AMPosted by Lowernslower
My friend keeps telling me that Nathanos would murder a pitbull any time any place.

But I keep telling him I know a pitbulls type buddy, and once they lock their jaws it's game over.

We decided to do a 30$ bet on what the WoW general forum thinks.

Nathanos
Who would win, one of the strongest hunters who can use magic and is literally inmortal due to his undead state or a dog
11/14/2018 05:45 AMPosted by Zenfixi

Properly raised pitbulls can still kill children in a fraction of a second... I think the very idea you can train-out all the violence from a vicious creature is the hubris that kills.

I know someone with 4 pitbulls, all rescues, never once in 8 years of them having pitbulls have anyone been threatened by them. They have barked before when the door was knocked on, what dog doesn't? They have never tried to bite or show any type of aggression to people or other dogs, cats, etc. They do seem to enjoy chasing chipmunks though.

You seem to cast judgement on all of their kind quickly, you deem them as violent right off the bat, aye? You may indeed be apart of the problem, not any part of the solution.
Does Blightcaller habla espanol?

If not, Mr. Worldwide all day.

I'm not saying a pitbull can be domesticated to the point of being as harmless as a lab. There are some examples, particularly those who were abused or bred for dogfighting, that no amount of training can erase. I grew up with pitbulls and most of the ones my uncle raised were extremely well-behaved. Granted, when I was VERY young I was not left alone with one but as I got older they were just like any other dog, except you don't play with them the way you can with a lab or other more mellow breeds of dogs. This includes games like ropepull.
11/14/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Vaerth

I know someone with 4 pitbulls, all rescues, never once in 8 years of them having pitbulls have anyone been threatened by them. They have barked before when the door was knocked on, what dog doesn't? They have never tried to bite or show any type of aggression to people or other dogs, cats, etc. They do seem to enjoy chasing chipmunks though.

You seem to cast judgement on all of their kind quickly, you deem them as violent right off the bat, aye? You may indeed be apart of the problem, not any part of the solution.

Thee's an expression we use in Ontario (probably used elsewhere as well): Don't ban pitbulls, ban stupid people from owning one.