Pitbull vs Nathanos, who would win?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
11/14/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Kayberz
11/14/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Vadya

Have YOU? Because it doesn't exist. It is a myth. The jaws of pitbulls are physiologically identical to every other dog, wolf, and coyote on the planet.
except for.... You know.......the MASSIVE jaw muscles that pit bulls have compared to every other breed

You don't know what you're talking about. Pitbull-type dogs have pretty mediocre jaw strength compared to the other top dogs.

https://petcomments.com/ten-dogs-which-have-the-strongest-bite/

I have a sable German Shepherd Dog from DDR working lines. Max von Stephanitz created GSDs by breeding German farm shepherds with wolves: all GSDs are baseline around 10% wolf. On top of that, the East German military single-crossed their stock with wolves four times during the Cold War.

My dog has a stronger bite than pitbulls. I guarantee it.

I don't particularly care for pitbulls (they're ugly, stupid, and not particularly useful), but knock it off with the myths and scare tactics.
Is Steve Dansuer writing the story?
11/14/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Vadya
... except for.... You know.......the MASSIVE jaw muscles that pit bulls have compared to every other breed

You don't know what you're talking about. Pitbull-type dogs have pretty mediocre jaw strength compared to the other top dogs.

I have a sable German Shepherd Dog from DDR working lines. Max von Stephanitz created GSDs by breeding German farm shepherds with wolves: all GSDs are baseline around 10% wolf. On top of that, the East German military single-crossed their stock with wolves four times during the Cold War.

I don't particularly care for pitbulls (they're ugly, stupid, and not particularly useful), but knock it off with the myths and scare tactics.
"myths"

Look up statistics on fatal dog attacks, the facts don't lie
11/14/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Vadya

Have YOU? Because it doesn't exist. It is a myth. The jaws of pitbulls are physiologically identical to every other dog, wolf, and coyote on the planet.
except for.... You know.......the MASSIVE jaw muscles that pit bulls have compared to every other breed

LOCK JAW CONFIRMED.
11/14/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Lowernslower
11/14/2018 06:28 AMPosted by Släshcry
...So are jaws?

This sort of idiotic reasoning to think it's the dog breed that is the problem.

It's the person training these dogs.

Every single one of these laws specifically banning pitbulls is by idiot communities. Straight up.

yeah lock jaw is no joke

there is literally no such thing as locking jaws in a dog. you're all !@#$ing stupid for believing this and continuing to perpetuate very wrong, very harmful stereotypes.
Well if there are no children or old people nearby to distract the beast, Pitbull hands down would win.

Nathanos is far too incompetent.
11/14/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Kayberz

"myths"

I'm not talking about fatal dog attacks. I'm talking about this "locking jaw" and "abnormally massive jaw muscles" myth.

You clearly don't like pitbulls. Don't you think they're scary and dangerous enough without having to make up stories? Or are you scared of them BECAUSE of the stories?
11/14/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Vadya
... "myths"

I'm not talking about fatal dog attacks. I'm talking about this "locking jaw" and "abnormally massive jaw muscles" myth.

You clearly don't like pitbulls. Don't you think they're scary and dangerous enough without having to make up stories? Or are you scared of them BECAUSE of the stories?
i have zero fear of pit bulls, i just hate when people try to deny that they aren't the single most dangerous breed of dog just because they have personal attachments to them
11/14/2018 05:26 AMPosted by Thèón
Nathanos wins. One arrow pitbull is dead.

Have you even seen Pitbull dance?
... except for.... You know.......the MASSIVE jaw muscles that pit bulls have compared to every other breed

Yeah but no dog breed is ever competing with a pitbull's butt muscles, nothing that's ever existed has wagged their tail so ferociously all day long nonstop.
11/14/2018 10:20 AMPosted by Kayberz

i have zero fear of pit bulls, i just hate when people try to deny that they aren't the single most dangerous breed of dog just because they have personal attachments to them

That's not what I'm arguing, though. I even specifically stated that I don't care for pitbulls. (I only like Shepherd breeds.)

My issue is with your support of the "omg locking jaws" myth. Will you agree to stick with facts and stop scare-mongering?
Or are you scared of them BECAUSE of the stories?
This. Right here. Most people afraid of pitbulls are only that way because of over indulged garbage stories written by idiots and so called dog experts who have no idea what they are talking about.
11/14/2018 05:25 AMPosted by Korojin
Pitbull is Mister Worldwide.

Nathanos is not Mister Worldwide.

That and he's from Calle Ocho
11/14/2018 10:28 AMPosted by Partyunicorn
Yeah but no dog breed is ever competing with a pitbull's butt muscles, nothing that's ever existed has wagged their tail so ferociously all day long nonstop.
Those things could fell trees, i tell ya.
11/14/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Arkimus
Or are you scared of them BECAUSE of the stories?
This. Right here. Most people afraid of pitbulls are only that way because of over indulged garbage stories written by idiots and so called dog experts who have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm old enough to remember the Doberman and German Shepherd panics. These things come and go.
11/14/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Vadya
I'm old enough to remember the Doberman and German Shepherd panics. These things come and go.
They are already waning for the pitbull breed, as people are getting more educated and the fear mongering is meeting a bigger wall of resistance.
11/14/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Arkimus
11/14/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Vadya
They are already waning for the pitbull breed, as people are getting more educated and the fear mongering is meeting a bigger wall of resistance.
more like overly emotional people are constantly shaming people that point out the FACT that no other breed of dog kills as many people every year as pit bulls do

People are just tired of having over emotional dog lovers jump down their throats so they just shut up about it, or just "agree" with them in public

The "politically correct" stance on a subject isn't always the majority opinion
11/14/2018 05:22 AMPosted by Lowernslower
My friend keeps telling me that Nathanos would murder a pitbull any time any place.

But I keep telling him I know a pitbulls type buddy, and once they lock their jaws it's game over.

We decided to do a 30$ bet on what the WoW general forum thinks.

idk about on your screen, but unless it's a cutscene Nathanos is around 2 inches worth of pixels on my screen.

All the pitbull has to do is use slobber, or use tail wag (auto attack, very powerful compared to how it sounds), and computer is done for, taking Nathanos into the abyss.
11/14/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Kayberz
11/14/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Arkimus
...They are already waning for the pitbull breed, as people are getting more educated and the fear mongering is meeting a bigger wall of resistance.
more like overly emotional people are constantly shaming people that point out the FACT that no other breed of dog kills as many people every year as pit bulls do

People are just tired of having over emotional dog lovers jump down their throats so they just shut up about it, or just "agree" with them in public

Stop trying to push ignorance on this subject. People are ignorant about a number of things, and you're ignorant in this witch hunt against pitbulls.

With assumptive statements like those above you've shown that you're the one letting emotion get the best of you and are formulating opinions based on them.

Any dog can be dangerous under an abusive or bad owner, and yes, pitbulls can be beaten into being better killers than any other dog breed. However, other than those they aren't dangerous, which is actual fact as to why fear for them has been waning.

"myths"

Why don't you check this out: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/10/25/bsl-and-dog-bites/

It shows that even when banning pitbulls, the number of bites by dogs did not decrease. It's because bites and aggressive behavior are developed by the bad owners, not the breed of the dog.

The reason why pitbulls may have more fatal dog attacks is because bad owners tend to buy specific breeds. You don't hear many fatal corgie attacks because those owners generally don't buy corgies.

I can't believe people like you exist that don't take any time to do any kind of research and just go by "word on the street".

As for the other poster about pit bulls being "ugly"... you know what's weird, I get compliments every day walking our american staffordshire terrier, but she was a rescue and my wife and I weren't choosing her based on her looks, haha.