Level boost?

Customer Support
My friend bought me BFA this morning and i been doing some quests and am almost level 111 but then i remembered him saying something about a level boost and was wondering how i would find that and when can i use it?
A 110 level boost is included in the Battle for Azeroth expansion. It would look like a gold disk on the character selection screen with 110 on it.
11/14/2018 03:50 PMPosted by Vrakthris
A 110 level boost is included in the Battle for Azeroth expansion. It would look like a gold disk on the character selection screen with 110 on it.
I looked on the character select screen and don't see it. is it hidden somewhere or am i just missing it?
Also what level does a character need to be to use it? or does it not matter?
It can take up to 24 hours for the boost to become available after a digital update. If it was just applied, that is likely why.
11/14/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Coolduid
Also what level does a character need to be to use it? or does it not matter?

It doesn't matter. The boost can be used on a newly created character or one that you already have. The character needs to be level 109 or less. :)
11/14/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Vrakthris
It can take up to 24 hours for the boost to become available after a digital update. If it was just applied, that is likely why.
It has been 3-4 hours since my account got upgraded so i will just wait and see what happens. thank you