BFA Isn't a Failure - Blizzard is

General Discussion
Just got kicked from a NORMAL expedition by a two man premade while leveling my alt. I'm literally a world class player TRIPLING their lvl 120dps as a lv 113 on my frost mage. They were killing stupid normal mobs and who knows what else so I went for rares with hella elites in big pulls solo killing it all. Spawned the event and did the rares so ALL OF US can get transmogs while maintaining fastest exp/hr.

But get this - right before we win I get kicked. Right in the middle of combat. Didn't say anything other than telling them I'm going to spawn event for transmogs at the start.

So is this intended that 2 man premade can kick the third wheel without any consequence? If so, I know one way to change that....brute force method to make it an issue that needs to be addressed....

EDIT: Since the average person on this forums has a below average IQ and is stuck in the "OP IS ALWAYS WRONG, IM SO SMART" mentality.

Here's the singular reason I was kicked for those who don't get it: LOOT IS SPLIT 2 WAYS INSTEAD OF 3 when you kick the 3rd before it's over. People want loot and don't care about people on the internet that they will never hear from again. This is a problem despite all the drooling naysayers - it was so much of a problem with keystones that they had to make it so everyone gets loot at the end (even if kicked at the start, middle, end, wherever) to stop this evil loot farming kick technique.
I've been kicked in the exact same circumstances on my lower level DH. Kicked seconds before the event ended by a 2 man team when I killed most of the elites and gathered most of the resources.
Make instanced content, throw rewards of various pets/toys/mounts/transmog, ... the completionists attack it over and over so they kick people before the last part so they can have a chance at best loot.

Anywhere there is the cosmetic or pets... and randoms. It's not equaling fun experiences sorry to say Blizzard.
I suspect we aren't getting the full story, and how is it Blizzard's fault that those two players decided they didn't want you in the group? This seems more like a failure on your part.
I don't even do island expeditions unless it's in premade group finder with a group who's sole purpose is to kill rares..I get to frustrated doing it in automatic group finder, too many people running around killing dumb stuff..I don't even see the point in doing them unless you are doing the rares and invasions and atleast trying to get the loot to drop...I have alot of fun with groups that I signed up for in pre made and sometimes we will run alot back to back...I urge you to make your groups or join in the premade group finder to avoid this...They'll usually say "killing rares etc" in the group description..I joined one today and we ran for 2 hrs...Automatic group finder is cancer and you should avoid it at all costs if possible...This way you can join groups where all of you are on the same page and don't get grouped with a bunch of randoms running around doing god knows what.
It's pretty frustrating. To be honest I've just found that if the other people are antsy and upset that you aren't "helping with the group" even if they don't understand how Islands work, it's best just to stick with them.

Like you said, with only 3 people in the group it's really easy to be voted out, I tend not to risk it, better to finish quickly doing it as a group with a small chance of reward instead of getting nothing but deserter because you got kicked for no good reason.
You never know what you're going to get in random dungeons/expeditions.
11/14/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Hellasha
I suspect we aren't getting the full story, and how is it Blizzard's fault that those two players decided they didn't want you in the group? This seems more like a failure on your part.

Sounds like you don’t understand the problem, or don’t read well. It’s basically griefing or ninjas.
In a random group a majority vote can kick someone at (almost) any time, for any reason, or no reason at all.

The system cannot make judgment decisions....

I say again.....

The system absolutely cannot make judgment decisions on the thoughts or motives of those voting to kick. It just looks for a majority vote. Period.

There is no way to make a computer program read the minds of the users and make such decisions.

want me to upload the VOD you little lv2 coward?
Did you try doing something really radical? You know... like talking to them?
11/14/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Bombsamdi

Sounds like you don’t understand the problem, or don’t read well. It’s basically griefing or ninjas.
I am inclined to go with Hellasha on this. I mean he is in here advocating brute force against Blizzard so he's no angel.
I got kicked in the nuts by blizz when i gave them 60 dolla for this xpac.
11/14/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Ether

want me to upload the VOD you little lv2 coward?

I can see why those two didn't want you in their group. You've just confirmed that we aren't getting the full story.
Ive been kicked a couple times for what ever reason. By this point i just ask what the other two want to do right off the bat. If they are a team together i just follow them. If they don't care i say follow me to mega pull, rare slaughtering victory.

The thing is, the islands are so short that its not really worth going off on your own...unless the other two are going to fail the expedition and then i just wipe them like clowns, piss them off and then leave anyway because failing an expedition is quite possible the biggest waste of time in this game.
11/14/2018 05:39 PMPosted by Solarwynds
11/14/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Bombsamdi

I am inclined to go with Hellasha on this. I mean he is in here advocating brute force against Blizzard so he's no angel.

Nothing in this world was ever shaped by inaction. Change has never come from enabling people to take advantage of others. If you don't let other people know it's a problem and show that you won't passively let it continue, you know what will happen? Nothing changes. Use your brain broski
11/14/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Ether
Just got kicked from a NORMAL expedition

Sounds like you're the failure.

Get a group.
11/14/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Aarschott
In a random group a majority vote can kick someone at (almost) any time, for any reason, or no reason at all.

The system cannot make judgment decisions....

I say again.....

The system absolutely cannot make judgment decisions on the thoughts or motives of those voting to kick. It just looks for a majority vote. Period.

There is no way to make a computer program read the minds of the users and make such decisions.

The system can, however, look at a 5500/6000 counter, determine that this person has been present for most of the content, and give them a chance at a reward when they’re kicked.

The whole “nothing until the end” system is a problem.
11/14/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Chrisp
11/14/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Ether
Just got kicked from a NORMAL expedition

Sounds like you're the failure.

Get a group.

You are confusing me with either yourself https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bloodhoof/chrisp#

or your guild
https://raider.io/guilds/us/bloodhoof/Team%20B
11/14/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Ether
Use your brain broski
I do. That's why I don't run around threatening physical violence over a video game broski.