BFA Isn't a Failure - Blizzard is

General Discussion
Are you the guy in the other thread about getting kicked from islands on a level one alt?
11/14/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Ragnaroll
Because queuing as twos and being allowed to kick people for any reason is the worst way to facilitate casual content.

So two guildmates/friends who queue up together shouldn't have a way to kick someone whose being a jerk? Not wanting someone in their group is as good of a reason as any.

Judging by the OPs replies I suspect there are some very good reasons beyond not wanting them in the group for kicking them, and is exactly why the vtk system is needed even in something like island Expeditions.
BfA is only a failure because Blizzard count focus on it like they wanted. They had to focus their time and resources on Classic, which resulted in BfA being what it is.
11/14/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Hellasha
I suspect we aren't getting the full story, and how is it Blizzard's fault that those two players decided they didn't want you in the group? This seems more like a failure on your part.

It's Blizzard's fault for designing queuable content with competing objectives.
I suspect we aren't getting the full story, and how is it Blizzard's fault that those two players decided they didn't want you in the group? This seems more like a failure on your part.

How can you conclude that when he was kicked in the last moments?
" Im a WORLD CLASS PLAYER" more than enough
11/14/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Ether
I'm literally a world class player TRIPLING their lvl 120dps
11/14/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Ether
Since the average person on this forums has a below average IQ
11/14/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Ether
want me to upload the VOD you little lv2 coward?
11/14/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Ether
Use your brain broski
Has it occurred to you that you may have been kicked because you act like a d-bag?
11/14/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Velara

How can you conclude that when he was kicked in the last moments?

There's always multiple sides to a story when there's more then one person present, and the details that the OP has given leads me to believe they are leaving something out. Lastly, when people QQ about getting kicked they rarely ever tell the full story.
11/14/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Aarschott
In a random group a majority vote can kick someone at (almost) any time, for any reason, or no reason at all.

The system cannot make judgment decisions....

I say again.....

The system absolutely cannot make judgment decisions on the thoughts or motives of those voting to kick. It just looks for a majority vote. Period.

There is no way to make a computer program read the minds of the users and make such decisions.

Ok, then add a report feature for false kicking to at least appease people or remove the system because it is certainly abused.

Also, why should I need to find a group of people when I can hard solo the Expedition anyway. Put in a solo queue option and be done with it, non-difficult content should have a solo option. I know its an MMO, but I am going to an expedition to farm rares and stuff for mounts/pets/tmog not to level you up or get it done fast.
I'm literally a world class player.......

Anyone who would say that isn't one.
11/14/2018 07:55 PMPosted by Thunderçatz
Ok, then add a report feature for false kicking to at least appease people or remove the system because it is certainly abused.

There is no false kicking. When a vtk has passed it means the majority in that group does not want the player being kicked in it. That's all the reason a group needs.
11/14/2018 07:55 PMPosted by Thunderçatz
Ok, then add a report feature for false kicking to at least appease people
What is 'false' kicking? Do you think players need a legitimate reason to kick another player? Spoiler, they don't. The only thing required to kick a player is a majority vote. No reason, good or bad, is necessary.