Can both versions be played at the same time?

Classic Discussion
I would play a lot of classic wow in between the queue times in modern wow. I have to wait for queues for raids, wait for M+, wait for pvp queues, wait for mount respawns. During the demo, I had to decide if I wanted to test out the classic demo, or obtain new items on my modern characters. I would have played a lot more classic wow during my downtime in modern wow, but there was an issue where my modern wow account would be logged out of the game, if my classic wow account demo logged in.

Pretty please, I would really like if the classic account did not log out the modern wow account and both could be logged in at the same time.
The answer is probably yes, since you can run multiple instances of WoW on different accounts on the same bnet account, and it's likely to work the same way.
With seperate subs, yeah
No.

Same account, one log-in. Classic will be a separate install but it will be a drop down menu from WoW, like the beta or PTR options.
You will likely need seperate accounts if you want to do this.
The way it works for multi-boxing on retail is how it will likely be for what you want, seperate accounts under the same b.net umbrella.
Think of Classic as just another server type, like PvP/Normal/RP, you can't log in on two seperate servers on the same account.
They will be different games on the launcher. So yes you will be able to.
11/14/2018 10:22 PMPosted by Rafí
They will be different games on the launcher. So yes you will be able to.

Source?
Yeah, could we get a source for most of these information replies? Cheers.
11/14/2018 10:39 PMPosted by Chirdis
Yeah, could we get a source for most of these information replies? Cheers.

Every single one of us (me included) is just guessing.