Apology for Absence

Mobile Bug Report
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to write a quick note to apologize for my absence on the forums. I've recently been very ill and although my team had been researching issues, they were unable to post about the status of research. I'm doing better and have been able to return to work so over the next few days I will follow up on reports but please bear with me as I handle many aspects of WoW QA responsiblities and may not always be reply right away. Know we are researching many issues at any given time.

Once again, I apologize but hope to start going through reports as soon as possible.
Thanks for letting us know what's been going on. Glad to hear you're feeling better, don't push yourself too hard though, recovery time is important!
We found him, the one Blizzard employee that proactively communicates with customers on a regular basis!
10/05/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Itzali
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to write a quick note to apologize for my absence on the forums. I've recently been very ill and although my team had been researching issues, they were unable to post about the status of research. I'm doing better and have been able to return to work so over the next few days I will follow up on reports but please bear with me as I handle many aspects of WoW QA responsiblities and may not always be reply right away. Know we are researching many issues at any given time.

Once again, I apologize but hope to start going through reports as soon as possible.
Hey, you do you. Your health is more important than a bug, regardless of how big said bug is.
Good to hear you're doing better. Everyone needs time to decompress.

Just one question, I purchased a virtual ticket to the upcoming BlizzCon in November. It's the first time in 15 years of playing WoW I have done so. Can you tell me when the premiums offered (The cloak and banner) will become available?

I'm thinking probably not until the conference begins but not sure.

Thank you for your time.
I knew something must be wrong. I'm relieved to hear you're feeling better.

Guild leaders have created a thread of almost 100 pages with no responses and in my 14 years in the game, I have never seen anything like this. I just thought something *must* be wrong somewhere...I'm sorry to hear it was your health however. The team did extend our thread several times but I'll admit the level of disappointment and rancor increased after July turned into October...if you have the time and resources can you please take a look at this thread?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769736950

We really are looking out for the best interests of the game and our guilds. We feel hamstrung by the the newly implemented controls and have some very detailed feedback on how to improve the guild interface. Thanks, and again, I am glad to hear your health is improving. As you can see, you were missed by your community!
10/06/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Cheheals

Guild leaders have created a thread of almost 100 pages with no responses and in my 14 years in the game, I have never seen anything like this. I just thought something *must* be wrong somewhere...I'm sorry to hear it was your health however. The team did extend our thread several times but I'll admit the level of disappointment and rancor increased after July turned into October...if you have the time and resources can you please take a look at this thread?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765907165?page=34

We really are looking out for the best interests of the game and our guilds. We feel hamstrung by the the newly implemented controls and have some very detailed feedback on how to improve the guild interface. Thanks, and again, I am glad to hear your health is improving. As you can see, you were missed by your community!

I check this thread every day for some instance of a reply. I don't know if blues are being silenced from saying anything on this topic, but the issues are very real, and the feedback is very thorough. I hope we get something soon, this is killin me.
10/06/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Marveleen
Good to hear you're doing better. Everyone needs time to decompress.

Just one question, I purchased a virtual ticket to the upcoming BlizzCon in November. It's the first time in 15 years of playing WoW I have done so. Can you tell me when the premiums offered (The cloak and banner) will become available?

I'm thinking probably not until the conference begins but not sure.

Thank you for your time.

You should have them already (I have mine). I don't think you get any kind of notification. Just check your collection page for them. They should be there.
I'm a part of WoW QA, we usually check the bug forums. Things listed in General are checked by community. Many of these may currently be researched but large threads are hard to manage. If you have a specific topic you're passionate about I suggest breaking them up into separate threads.

I will forward this on to them for visibility.

10/06/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Beyzen
10/06/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Cheheals

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765907165?page=34

I check this thread every day for some instance of a reply. I don't know if blues are being silenced from saying anything on this topic, but the issues are very real, and the feedback is very thorough. I hope we get something soon, this is killin me.
10/08/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Itzali
I'm a part of WoW QA, we usually check the bug forums. Things listed in General are checked by community. Many of these may currently be researched but large threads are how to manage. If you have a specific topic you're passionate about I suggest breaking them up into separate threads.

[/quote]

Awesome and thank you! If our thread needs to be restarted in the Bug Forums we can easily do that. We have some really great guild leaders with specific suggestions that can manage this. It's great to hear back from you and nice to know it will get into the right hands. I *knew* things were going to work out!
If issues are bugs, the bug forum would be great. If they are suggestions, they need to go to community. In-game reporting is a great way for QA to get issues that are legit bugs.

10/08/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Cheheals
I'm a part of WoW QA, we usually check the bug forums. Things listed in General are checked by community. Many of these may currently be researched but large threads are how to manage. If you have a specific topic you're passionate about I suggest breaking them up into separate threads.

Awesome and thank you! If our thread needs to be restarted in the Bug Forums we can easily do that. We have some really great guild leaders with specific suggestions that can manage this. It's great to hear back from you and nice to know it will get into the right hands. I *knew* things were going to work out![/quote]
Awesome! We are doing both and looking forward to a reply!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769736950

Thanks again!