DELETED

Guild Recruitment
DELETED
In Fact Demo is actually simming better than Affi once geared.

Come join us, I think you would be a good fit.

About Us

- Tactics: (8/8H, 3/8M) has been established for 7 years as a progression guild. We host a sizeable population of Mythic+ enthusiasts, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic+ score. Our guild is actively seeking success-minded individuals to push further content.

Raid Schedule

- Tuesday: 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
- Wednesday: 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
- Thursday: 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST

Applicant Expectations

- You are adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter.
- You are active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.
- You are willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
- Knowledge of your current spec and class as well as any other off-specs that may be required.
- 360+ ilvl and a level 20 neck
- Any previous Mythic Raiding experience is preferred, but not required if you have the above attributes.

Recruiting Contacts

- Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)
- Saad: Saadxd#1955 (Discord: Saadxp#1090)
- Qlips: Clips#1970 (Discord: Qlips#9000)
- Addiction: Mitch4170#1184 (Discord: Mitch4170#4890)

Recruiting Needs

- Ranged: Warlock, Mage
- Melee: Exceptional Applicants
- Healer: Exceptional Applicants
Any exceptional applicant, regardless of whether or not your class or specialization is listed will always be considered!
Hey there if you're willing to go Alliance, I don't care what spec you play.

<SOMA> [Magtheridon][Alliance] is 2/8M (10% zek) is looking for dps to progress through Uldir. Previously were 11/11M Antorus.

Wowprogress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:30-10:30 Wed/Thurs

Contact me and we can chat if you're interested.

Kyle#11563 - Battlenet
Claver#5984 - Discord

Our type of humor
https://vimeo.com/239614189 (nsfw)
https://vimeo.com/249298214 (nsfw)
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Despicable> 2/8M 8/8H is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We're a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama. We aim to be one of the most efficient raid teams on Sargeras in terms of progression / hours raided. We are looking for skilled players who can raid our days/times. Recruitment is OPEN TO SKILLED Mage/boomkin/lock/DK and healers especially Resto Shaman. Also any outstanding players with great logs. Our mythic roster is very competitive!

Raid Times
Fri/Sat; 8:30pm-12:30amPacific time (PST), 10:30pm-2:30am server (CST)

What we expect:
- Players with previous raiding background
- Good positive, team attitude
- Come to raids well prepared (Flask/potions/food) etc.
- Players who educate themselves on fights prior to new content.
- Thorough knowledge of your class mechanics
- Eagerness to improve
- Strive to be the best of your class/spec
- Discord with working mic
- Players who will show up to every raid
- Players looking for a long term guild, who want to be part of our family!

What To Expect From Us:
- A drama free, mature Guild environment
- Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers
- Teammates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff
- Late night players
- Cool people to do your mythic +'s with

If you share our mindset and want to kill bosses! Fill out this quick application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepGUcBZggrskOpyMJBpMSEzb-NXEsIqSCFJv8OG_6Cd63RDQ/viewform

Contacts
Adobo#1390 GM
Discord: Biggie#0667
Hey Imps! We are looking for some strong ranged to help round out our current roster moving forward. Your logs look great as Demo, so I have no issues with you sticking full time Demo. Let me know if youre interested.

Lethargic is looking for friendly committed players who want to progress efficiently and achieve Cutting Edge each tier in a timely manner. We are interested in prepared players who excel in their role and put the time in to improve gameplay.

Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde
Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed/Sun @ 9-12 EST (Heroic Tues Sales during the beginning and end of tier)
Cleared: ABT: 11/11M, Uldir: 3/8M

Recruitment
Contacts: Harshif#1253, Grackyus#1409, AnnaFinch#1457, jollegreen#1841 (Healing Officer)
Wowprogress: (Old guild name) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Cloud+IX
Needs:
Healers: Shaman
RDPS: Mage, Elem Shaman, Hunter, Boomy, Lock
Raid Times:
Thursday and Sunday from 8-11PM EST.

Progression:
7/8 Heroic
2/8 Mythic

About Us:
<Cutting Corners> is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We believe that a successful raiding guild is consistently trying to improve. Our members review logs, assist in developing strategies and help improve each other's gameplay. We are seeking players that are motivated and put in the effort required to clear mythic content on a 6 hour a week schedule.

While we are first and foremost a mythic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we aren't recruiting players who only log on for raids.

Class/Spec we're looking for
  • LF any exceptional specs and Mythic + players!
  • Contact Information
    Diago#1887 (Recruitment)
    Homer#1186 (GM)
    I posted on your last post, reach out to me would love to have a conversation with you. We are in need of another warlock in the guild and find interest in you. I will drop spam under. Look forward to speaking with you.

Hey, we are <Anomaly> - US-Mal'Ganis, a 2 day (Sun/mon 10pm-1am CST) late night CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild. We are currently 2/8, looking to fill core spots. We are looking for someone who is competitive and has a drive and work-ethic that will produce great results.

After reading your post, would be happy to be able to speak with you more on your plans in recruiting and what you are looking for, and how you could help our team progress through mythic..

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769487047#1

If you find this interesting and want to know more, please reach out to me on Bnet @ Jaydee#1574 , look forward to speaking with you.
    He's awesome even without being affliction. <3 Home him!