[H] Boomy 360+ 6/8H LFG EST EN/FR

Guild Recruitment
Hello All,

Horde Boomkin currently looking for a guild to push Raid and M+ further where pug is more limited. Currently 8/8N 5/8H 500+io

I can offspec to healer when needed but still need to be working on.

I am looking for the following:

• Mature adult guild that can have fun and do serious raiding
  • Eastern time/location
  • 2 to 3 night per week/weekend
  • Mythic+ pushing off raid time
  • Open to help to get better

https://raider.io/characters/us/trollbane/Maguaqc
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/trollbane/maguaqc

Edit: Also have a Resto Shaman friend interested to join.

Feel free to contact me! :)
Hey Maguaqc! We're currently looking to add one more Boomy, especially one with a Resto spec, for our core roster. Here are some quick details about us; please see our full post for more! (PS: If you're French-Canadian, one of our warlocks is as well!)

Guild:
<Influence> of Arthas

Main Post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769317590#1

Progress: 1/8M 7/8H

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 7-10pm EST
Thursday: 7-10pm EST
Sunday: 7-10pm EST

Akerra (Recruitment Officer) - Bailey#11727

Could potentially take on your Resto Shaman friend as well. Thanks for your time and have a great day!
Hey Maguaqc,
We would love to have you and your resto shaman friend. We are a casual raiding guild that would more than likely push to mythic if we had the right amount of people. Currently 6/8 normal.
Our raid times are on Thursdays and Fridays from 8-11 EST.

Please let me know if you are interested!
<Luminosity> on US-Aggramar
We are currently 7/8 Normal and 4/8 Heroic. We are currently looking for DPS but are open to all exceptional raiders. We are a guild growing at a phenomenal rate. We enjoy other content outside of raiding with PvP, T-mog runs, old content, we even have a player into pet battling, but he’s kind of weird. Our Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 CST. We’d love to have you!

If you’re interested, please contact
Grimm <Clive#1770>
Moose <Moose#13626>
We look forward to hearing from you!
Murloc Palooza

Server: US Tichondrius

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday @ 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST

Progression: 8/8N 6/8H 1/8M

I hope to hear from you and talk with your further. If you would like to know more about us I encourage you to follow the link bellow and read our recruitment post.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769387668#post-1

Thank you for your time.
Who we are
Founded in Early 2013, <Haste Buff> We are a World of Warcraft raiding guild, And are always looking for members to raid. Founded on Sargeras Alliance, we swapped over to Illidan Horde to gain better recruits to further push into Mythic. Currently 1/8M and 7/8H, we are looking for exceptional raiders that are able to commit to our 3 raid days. Led by Mythic raiders in multiple tiers, as well as CE caliber players, we expect advanced understanding of class specialization as well as mechanics.

Current Progression
WoD:
Heroic Highmaul, 2014 (A)
3/10M Blackrock Foundry, 2014 (H)
13/13H HFC (A)
Legion:
7/7M EN (H) CE
8/10M NH (H)
ToS (A)
9/11M ATBT

Raid Times
Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST
Sat 6:00-9:00 CST

Our expectations
1.) You must be an active player and able to maintain near 100% activity to remain in the raid group.
2.) Your goals should include being active and clearing content with us.
3.) You will need to be tolerant of the fact that raiding is highly dependent on class balance and as such involves potential bench time. This encompasses new recruits as well as long standing raiders.
4.) Your computer and internet connection must be very stable.
5.) You must have and be able to speak on Discord. We're not asking for you to be a chatterbox, but it is incredibly important that you can speak up during a fight when it's needed.
6.) We want people who are social and interested in participating in our guild’s community as a whole.
7.) You should be a friendly player with a positive attitude. We require all applicants, raiders, and officers be able to cooperate as a team and treat each other with mutual respect.

WHY
If you're looking for a new home, and are serious about raiding in World of Warcraft with a group of players who are equally motivated to see progression and enjoy the game as well then Haste Buff is a great place to do so. If you fit the description above, you have the basics we're looking for in raiders, Please feel free to contact any of or members in-game with more questions
GM: Chemnesia#1558
Officers: Hydrada#11462
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• Adult/mature guild (18+) - most of us are working adults
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
Up for more :)
Hello there Maguaqc,

Would love to chat with you more about our guild. Could potentially have space for both you and your RShammy friend. We are Alliance side on Emerald Dream, and raid weekends (Fri/Sat from 8:30p - 11:30p CST). This may or may not be too late for you if you're EST, but I figured I'd reach out.

Currently we are 8/8N and 5/8H. Looking to grow our roster to 20 people and progress casually into Mythics after earning AotC.

Hope to hear back from you soon!

-Blake/Tyradael
BNET: GhostlyHero#1541
DISC: Blake/Tyr*#0808
Hey Mag! We are looking for a boomy for one of our Sunday/Monday groups. Their current progression is 2/8H, raid time starts at 8:30-11:30EST. Lots of mythic plus groups running daily as well. Check us out https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752398340?page=1 Hope to hear back! Bnet: Realtree#11425
Hi Maguaqc! My name is Carla. I believe you guys would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Boomkin & Healer to fill in our raid roster for BFA. I am not just looking for an individuals who can DPS/Heal, but also people who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being AOTC. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Uldir Progression: 7/8H, 1/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369, Vapid (GM) @ Vaapad#1119 or Battle (DPS Officer) @ Battlesung#1209

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!