Keep getting declined from group finder

Demon Hunter
So I recently switched from vengeance to havoc. I’m ilvl 351 but am finding it much harder to get into m+ groups +4 or higher. Anyone have any insight on whether that might be because of my ilvl or because I’m a dh? Haven’t been a dps in such a long time I’m just confused why I’m finding it so hard to get into groups
I queue tank/dps but I usually only pick groups that are 4/5 filled. you can always just start your own group too.
Mostly because there are usually dozens of DPS that apply to M+ groups within seconds, and the leaders of those groups naturally tend to pick the people with the best ilevel and raider.io. Your raider.io is quite low (only 154 atm), and your ilevel, while not terrible, also isn't amazing.

Honestly, the easiest way to do M+ these days is to either get a group of friends and run them that way, or to start your own group.

Edit: Unrelated, why do you have your higher ilevel weapon in your offhand? Main-hand weapon DPS is insanely powerful, while offhand weapon DPS is basically irrelevant. You always want your highest ilevel weapon in your main hand.
I have to second the start you own group. Unlike in legion your key doesn't deplete if it fails, it just downgrades. You could do nothing but your own key all weak, and then you're the one filling it with high iLvl people.

I was shocked when I started doing this. The dozens of DPS within seconds isn't an exaggeration, and when you have the 371, and then a couple 367s, it's pretty difficult to justify taking the 351.
10/08/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Arkelion
when you have the 371, and then a couple 367s, it's pretty difficult to justify taking the 351.
10/08/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Illidaddy
Haven’t been a dps in such a long time I’m just confused why I’m finding it so hard to get into groups
I'll be honest - you could have 380 ilvl and 1600 raider.io, and I'd decline you because of your character name.
10/09/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Chaosbug
I'll be honest - you could have 380 ilvl and 1600 raider.io, and I'd decline you because of your character name.
Lets be honest yours isnt much better.
Deffently to do with your ilvl I'm 382 in bags and get invited to any +10 group as havoc
10/10/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Kydemon
Deffently to do with your ilvl I'm 382 in bags and get invited to any +10 group as havoc

You also have a raider.io score of 999, which is at least as relevant for M+ invites.
10/08/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Arkelion
when you have the 371, and then a couple 367s, it's pretty difficult to justify taking the 351.
10/08/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Illidaddy
Haven’t been a dps in such a long time I’m just confused why I’m finding it so hard to get into groups

That cracks me up because I've legitimately been invited to mythics BECAUSE of my name XD
10/11/2018 06:41 AMPosted by Spongebbobb
......I'll be honest - you could have 380 ilvl and 1600 raider.io, and I'd decline you because of your character name.

That cracks me up because I've legitimately been invited to mythics BECAUSE of my name XD

I'd only auto-invite you because I'd assume you are in special needs with that name
10/11/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Senseimoonk
10/11/2018 06:41 AMPosted by Spongebbobb

I'd only auto-invite you because I'd assume you are in special needs with that name

Still got the invite LOL