Looking for large raid community guild H+

Guild Recruitment
Hi,
i started playing this game a few weeks ago.
I am 8/8 heroic 359 lock.
I am looking for guild/community that pretty much has a lot of people that are active and does raids whenever they want (pref 100+ people) not committed to anything (imo its dumb to be in a guild that want to "progress" at such low ilvl). I play this game every day. I am pretty competitive I guess. I want to get my gear up before trying some few mythics
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Please hit me up in-game, my ID will be below. I would love to chat with you!

<War Chief> is a reviving 2-night raiding guild on the Emerald Dream server. We are seeking more like-minded members who are looking to progress on a more casual time-frame. We are currently 3/8H in and 8/8 N Uldir. We will accept anyone with the willingness to learn and be patient while we progress and fill our team!

Our Leaders
The guild leader has a long history of pushing high end content, starting in BC as a Hand of A’dal. Currently 3/8H and 8/8N. Our RL also have high end raiding exp and is very adaptable, with much success leading newer players through difficult content! We are always here to help you help yourself perform the best you possibly can, meaning we will provide you with any information you need, run mythic plus to help you gear, and provide you with a clear explanation of every encounter that we will be progressing on.

What is expected of our members:
As a member of our team we expect you to perform at a decently-skilled level. (IE know the fights, have a progressive non-tilt mindset) Have decent raiding iLvL (will help you gear if you ask or need to!) and to sign up for raid nights you wish to attend (Don’t need to attend everyone single one or any.)

The Goal
Our goal as a guild is to push through every tier and see how far as a guild we can go. We provide a non-toxic environment for raiders to grow and progress as we push together as a team. We also wish to have every member value the guild as much as we do as we look at it with high importance and relevancy to our life. We put a lot of time and value into our members and we will always appreciate the same mentality.

Raid days and times
Saturday: 7:30pm CST – 11pm CST
Sunday: 7:30pm CST – 11pm CST

Classes and specs we are looking for
Warlock-Affliction(high)
Boomkin(High)
DPS-(High)
Any exceptional players should still contact us for an interview!
Contact information
Guild Master-Mokal Btag
(My ID) Healing Officer/Recruitment Officer: Geekyre Btag Geekyre#1117
Officer/Raid Lead: -Trueicess Btag Truess2001#1333