Raiders LF new Home. :)

Guild Recruitment
Guild died. LF Raiding guild with Heroic Cleared. 9pm-12. Tues/Wednesday
We have many Mythic ready raiders who can tryout as well. Mostly healers, 1 Resto Druid main spec, 1 Holy Paladin <-- me, 1 Blood DK, 1 Holy Priest. A few others might want to come as well I can get the details for you np. PM or post its all chill, we are all adults.
Hey!

(Return of the Phoenix) is currently recruiting and we would love to talk to you!

We are a Horde guild on Aggramar that has been around for coming up 8 years now.

Our current progression is 7/8H, 1/8M

Our raid times are 8-11CST
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Our raid environment is very non-toxic and focused, we are no strangers to fun however and are a very easy going group overrall.
We also have a lot of players who are very active in Mythic+ and PvP if that is an additional interest!

I would love to get in contact with you ASAP and hopefully get you into some of our runs!

My Bnet tag is moon#13866

Cheers!~
Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 2/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We're a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting DPS for BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Hey there!

<Anxiety - Thrall> 7/8 H would love to have you as a part of our core team!

I know exactly what it is like to be a part of a falling apart guild... It really sucks. Our guild consists of a very tightly-woven group of players who love all aspects of the game (T-mog, Mythic+, Raiding, Arenas, etc.)

We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9 - 11:30 eastern, and if you'd like, the rest of the week we casually will get on and do stuff together in-game on alts or clear some easy mythic bosses. The atmosphere is very chill. You won't get "nerd raged" on if you slip-up on accident!

If you have any questions, feel free to message us!
Oladron1103#1460
Kylerk#1265

Talk to you soon!
10/10/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Genkidamá
Guild died. LF Raiding guild with Heroic Cleared. 9pm-12. Tues/Wednesday
We have many Mythic ready raiders who can tryout as well. Mostly healers, 1 Resto Druid main spec, 1 Holy Paladin <-- me, 1 Blood DK, 1 Holy Priest. A few others might want to come as well I can get the details for you np. PM or post its all chill, we are all adults.

hey man whats you're btag ?
I know they are looking to push (newer guild for BFA) and can use people. = ) Maybe check them out?

[H] Causality - Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 10:30pm-1:30am EST Mythic
- https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767426878

Their battle tag is maggotmike01#1917 and discord is M1K3#0810.

Their application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfS4dKxx6nc2P7YO2tBU3fq0CKbZtzeB-zzUzGSSEkQEklAdA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

Team 1: 5/8H
Team 2: 7/8H 1/8M
Team 3: 7/8H

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Tank

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

Melee: Warrior, Rogue.

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Hi there!

Cull the Herd is a Horde guild based in Emerald Dream. We are semi-casual guild looking for more members to fill our ranks. We are 8/8 Normal, 5/8 Heroic currently, and want to push AOTC before 8.1.

Raid Times
Friday: 9PM server (Central)
Saturday: 8PM server (Central)
Sunday (optional push day): 8PM Server (Central)

We have a player base that is mostly 30+, mature, and have quite a few couples in our guild as well. We want people who are willing to help out new members getting geared, help push raid content, and overall are team players. We are a community and we want to keep it this way.

Unique events
Fishing excursions
WPVP night
M+ Night
Alt/newbie leveling night
and for this month specifically, costume contest!

Website
http://www.culltheherd.org

Post any messages here if you have additional questions, see our website, or reach out via in-game whisper.
Hey guys,
Gambling problem is looking for healers/dps to finish out a core group to continue into mythic prog.

Raid times are 7-10 eastern, Monday-Wednesday
We raid on Illidan, will possibly pay for server transfer

Currently our core group is strong with 5 or more dps parsing gold on all fights.

Hit me up on my btag: KingFlynn#1518

Hope you're feeling lucky
Hey man,

Just gonna keep it casual and not copy paste a long post...

Fiecre - Thrall - Horde
Were a 2 day 8 hour guild on t/th 9-1 EST
Currently 6/7 H probably 7/8 tonight (maybe 8/8)
Were recruiting to round out our mythic roster, the most important thing to us is your ability to make days/times.

Its a large groups of friends or friends of friends that make up our guild and you and your buddies would fit into that kind of set up.

Add MemeLordxD#1261 and lets chat!
<Ømen>
Region: US
Server: Mal'Ganis
Faction: Horde
Raid times: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am CST
Raid Progression: 2/8M

About:
<Ømen> is recruiting dedicated players wanting to focus and progress BFA on a mythic level. We have an active community, always running mythic pluses, as well as alt raid runs each week. We always aim for a fun, yet efficient, community, and we'd love to have you!

Currently recruiting the following classes for Mythic Progression:
- Beast Mastery Hunters
- Balance Druids
- Affliction Warlocks
- Mistweaver Monks
- Discipline Priests
*If your class is not listed but are still interested in joining the team, we would like to hear from you!*

Recruitment contact: (B-net/Discord)
Chabs#1796/Chabs#4456, Phillygirl#11616/Phillychick#7311, Kevlava#1215/Kevlava#2863
I have an interesting offer, add my on Btag
deliverence#1103