So my Mag'har Warrior

General Discussion
Finally made it home tonight!
<----

All the time leveling, putting out fires in Feralas, Arathi, Desolace, Blasted Lands....
Meeting my quasi kin in Nagrand, fighting with Rexxar, landing on Borean Tundra, getting to the Wrathgate, to fighting the Fel Dragonmaw, and crashing into the Jade Forest

Only to have a hurricane induced thunderstorm kill my power half way through the Tanaan intro

Oh well, I'll fight again tomorrow
Spent so much gold on him
Legion rep items, WoD rep items, oil, resources, bags, gold, wolf mounts
Planning out mogs
So worth it
Did you warn your people of the hardships that are ahead and how they will be greeted by Brewfest?
Nice man. Good to see you are enjoying yourself. Refreshing thread.
I'm starting my journey right now, wish me luck!
Glad you're having fun mate
Phew. I was always worried that a Mag'har orc starting the Draenor campaign would create a time paradox and wipe out all existence.

10/11/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Hellfang
Only to have a hurricane induced thunderstorm kill my power half way through the Tanaan intro

Oh. Or maybe it did.
Once you get some Tusks you'll make the maghar warriors proud!
The journey is a good one for us Mag'har on this strange new planet. Tons to see, do, and of course, kill!

As far as my adventure goes, I am mining and surveying my way to the top, like a true Blackrock.
(About 85% of my leveling here is mining and archaeology, not even joking. :D)
10/11/2018 08:46 PMPosted by Stormbeard
I'm starting my journey right now, wish me luck!
Glad you're having fun mate

Shame you're on the wrong side. I think our people could have a lot in common.
10/11/2018 08:42 PMPosted by Menard
Did you warn your people of the hardships that are ahead and how they will be greeted by Brewfest?

It is a time to celebrate, for tomorrow we may all die!
welcome to different history land

i am glad that nature did not destroy you or your house
When did they remove the blasted lands portion of the pre-launch wod stuff? Wanted to do that too.
10/11/2018 09:23 PMPosted by Hellfang
When did they remove the blasted lands portion of the pre-launch wod stuff? Wanted to do that too.

You can put it back by talking to the lady by the entrance to the zone. Gnome lady? Should have a speech bubble on your map.
I'm lowkey thinking of buying a boost for this one... I'm so tired of leveling after doing it so much.. But if you can do it, so can I... Plus, I would like that heritage armor since I blew it with my Nightborne.
10/11/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Vixie
10/11/2018 09:23 PMPosted by Hellfang

You can put it back by talking to the lady by the entrance to the zone. Gnome lady? Should have a speech bubble on your map.
yea yea yea, that's there, but it only starts with khadgar and co leading the charge through the dark portal, none of the previous blasted land quests.
I can’t wait until I’m up there too friend. I’m not the fastest leveller, unfortunately. But I’ve wholly rejected the light, that curse Yrel tried to forcefully inject into our people, and now revel in my shadowy power.
10/11/2018 10:00 PMPosted by Riceandbeans
I can’t wait until I’m up there too friend. I’m not the fastest leveller, unfortunately. But I’ve wholly rejected the light, that curse Yrel tried to forcefully inject into our people, and now revel in my shadowy power.
yea I stayed away from all the light based stuff too. A bit hard to do in wotlk, but worth it. stuck more to orc things.
10/11/2018 09:57 PMPosted by Hellfang
10/11/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Vixie

yea yea yea, that's there, but it only starts with khadgar and co leading the charge through the dark portal, none of the previous blasted land quests.

Really? I swear when I was doing low-level quests around there, it all switched back to the pre-invasion/Warlords time frame. Like you have to do that for holiday stuffs in that zone.