[A] 371 Mage LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Experienced in all specs of mage.
My progression: 8/8N 7/8H (pug life is a hard life) no mythic exp atm, no chances to get some with my current guild.(Fast learner :D) I am free to raid anytime past 4pm. Willing to realm transfer but staying alliance.

I also love to do m+ whenever I can get the chance to. A guild that can pump out 10+ keys will be awesome. (860+ score)

I'm mostly on every night throughout the whole week so always down for activities.

Love RBGS/Arena. 1600 3s
--B-Tag Exploits#11570
Hello Retawi. Spite is recruiting range dps atm :) we are currently 1/8M and 7/8 H with a 2 % wipe on ghuun. We plan to go further into mythic as well :) add me on bnet if your interested :D Ish#11528
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 non holy paladin healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only players for our normal and heroic raids.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We are a cutting edge raid guild.

Raid Schedule: Currently we mythic raid Sat/Sun 3:30 central-7:30 central pm. heroic raid tuesday for mythic team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central), heroic raid wed for heroic raider team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central) , mythic farm boss clear thurs (8 30 pm to 11 pm central). We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
========================== QUICK INFO ==========================
Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community)
Server: Sargeras - High Pop
Faction: Alliance
Focus: PvE Progression Raiding for Heroic/Mythic
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M
Schedule: Tu/Th 8PM - 12AM EST
Voice Server: Discord
Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC)

========================== CONTACT INFO ==========================
Please add the following btags:
Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
Prwndfury: Prtankz#1351
Hello I'm killerpro GM and main tank to Pirate Chat we are currently looking for dedicated raiders to bolster own ranks. We would love others that like you to push themselves and be dedicated to out guild. Also we push keys, do alt runs and various other activities as guilds.

MORE GUILD INFO:
I am a Cutting Edge Raider in ABT and GM to newly reformed <Pirate Chat>. We are currently 2/8 mythic Uldir! I am aiming to make a guild with strong and active players. My goal as GM is to make a semi-hardcore group of raiders looking to get progression done while still maintaining a awesome atmosphere. We are looking for members that will stick with us for the long haul of BFA. Currently we are looking for solid players to bolster our ranks with Ranged/melee DPS and a holy paladin and resto shaman. However we are looking for all exceptional players to push high keys in mythic plus, bench and possible core spots!!

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than WoW/raid, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also be supplying our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, enchants, gems and potions. Mythic plus will be another part of our guild, I run keys all the time and like the challenge they bring. I will be encouraging others to push keys with me and sell keys for gold. Also communication is mandatory during raids which means coms are required no exceptions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA then add NyteBlayde69#1643 or my officers Trogdor#1234 and SuperSmashy#1197 on Battle.net for further details.

Realm: Stormrage Alliance
Raid times: Monday- optional alt run/ Tuesday and Thursday Progression/ 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
Ret, Unrefined is retooling our raid team. We regularly clear AoTC but we don't push Mythic if we down a few bosses Mythic we do if not its not our focus. We Raid Thursday 730-930 PM EST and 6-930 PM EST Sunday. We also run regular M+ groups at night our current mage is realm 10th so you would be in good mage company. Discord is definitely Adult in nature as far as language goes but its all in fun. If interested message me in-game or message my GM on the battletag StrykerBlue#1984
bump - No sunday raiding pliss cause football ;)
Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 23+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

ADDON REQUIRED:
RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Uldir Progress
8/8N
8/8H
2/8M

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Melee DPS :Dk(med)
Ranged DPS: Open (High)
Heals: priest(disc)/pally (low), Mw (med)

Contact Info:
Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
Hi there!
Extenze (A) I think is the perfect guild for you. We are a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. We finished last tier at 9/11M and are pushing for CE this tier! Currently, we are 1/8M, 8/8H and are looking for more range DPS to round out our mythic core. We are in need of a mage of any spec and I think you would be a great fit. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12 est.
When we aren't raiding, we are either pushing keys or working on our RBG team! It's something we just started, and it's a lot of fun. It's nothing too serious, we just mess around in some PvP content and laugh in discord. Other times we do alt runs, or legacy raid runs for xmog or achievements.
I'd love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! I added you on bnet (joeJ03#11660).
Hope to talk to you soon!
Hey, I know you are Alliance and all, but feel free to check us out.

Guild/Server: <PE Class> - Thrall (US)
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm server (EST)

We are recruiting experienced players to help us as we push into Mythic Uldir. We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H, and 2/8M. We want to optimize our time in raid as we try to push while only raiding 2 nights a week.

Currently recruiting Rogues, Mages, Warlocks, Hunters.

All exceptional players will be considered.

There are M+ runs and RBGs on offnights.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/PE+Class

Feel free to reach out to:
Irahmonk - Irah#1491 (GM)
Anduli – Soilwork48#1715
Slickness - Slickness#1301
Tultslap - Tult#1548
Sargeras [A] - 2/8 Mythic - 8/8 Heroic - THURS & MON - 7:45pm-11:00pm EST
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Unconquered Moose> Alliance on Sargeras-US.

Our progression team is focused on achieving cutting edge on a 2-night raid schedule. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us in this goal. We provide an efficiently planned raid environment, an amazing guild culture, and seasoned leadership. We are a mature, professional, and friendly raiding guild.

We have successfully raided for nearly 3 years. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a thirst to continuously improve and perform.

We are in the process of leveling up our roster to cement our core progression team. In order to reach our goal, we plan to run with 24 core members. We expect our raiders to understand the need to sit to help us progress towards our goal. Our progression nights are fully dedicated to Mythic and we are actively looking for individuals who are interested in joining us to achieve cutting edge.

Raid Schedule:
Mythic progression on Thursday & Monday 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST
Optional Heroic clear on Sunday at 7:45pm EST

What to expect from us:
- Raids that are well planned.
- Strong leadership that is committed to making everyone the best raider they can be.
- A friendly and high-performing environment.
- An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
- Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
- Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
- A community of in-game support and socializing.
- Sunday's are our optional day for our casual team/heroic run. Anyone is welcome to this.
- We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you:
- Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Discord and taking an interest in the guild's objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity.
- Ability to handle mythic mechanics with confidence, while delivering the output necessary to achieve the boss kill.
- Great listening skills and verbal communication during raid.
- Positive attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members.
- 90%+ raid attendance
- Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must.
- Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team.

Currently Recruiting:
1 healer (High priority: Mistweaver)
2 MDPS & 2 RDPS (High priority: DK and Hunter)

Exceptional players are always considered.

Apply Here: https://goo.gl/forms/JrDoCXHHQiMCsyIm1

Contact: Legion#14695 Recruitment Officer for an interview or for more info about our guild!
Discord: Nolaire#5396
☆Novus Sanctum☆
Alliance guild on the Lightbringer server.

Progression:

[8/8] Normal Uldir
[7/8] Heroic Uldir
[1/8] Mythic Uldir

Recruiting:

DPS - Warlocks/Mages/Hunter
~Currently seeing Warlocks, Mages, and Hunters(Non-Survival) We are recruiting raider dps *and* reserve dps. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots.

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
Be ilvl 360
Have at least 18 points in your Heart of Azeroth
Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date
Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?
We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.
We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+10 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.
We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Amelyra
(Battletag):Tanoshii#1820
or
Recruiter Xhadöw
(Battletag): Xhadow#1889
<Exodus> - Silver Hand (RP server) - Horde

Raiding 2 nights a week, Thursday and Sunday 9PM-12 Pacific.

We clear heroic every tier, have killed mythic bosses in the past, and are looking to get our numbers back up for BFA mythics. We want raiders who are interested in mythics, but are ok raiding at the heroic teir.

Contact: Anani#1620, or visit us on Discord: https://discord.gg/XgJhDEe
Hi Retawi, below I've linked our recruiting info. Please feel free to contact me for more info.

---

Stormreaver [H] --- <We Brought Snacks> raid team in Karma Horde

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 730pm-1030pm CST
Current Progression: 1/8M 7/8H
Recruitment Contacts: Zaeron#8109 (Discord) or Zaeron#1967 (Battle Tag)
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/team/us/stormreaver/raid-We+Brought+Snacks

---

About us: <We Brought Snacks> was founded this tier (in fact, founded just a few days before this raid went live). The core of the raid consists of ex-Mythic players, but there's a wide variety of experience levels currently in the raid.

Our goal is to do steady progress on a 2 day/week schedule. We enjoy the steady progression that comes from raiding, and we aren't in a huge rush. We don't expect to get CE every single tier (especially the shorter tiers), but we do want to have a solid mythic raid where everyone is contributing equally and nobody feels left out/second class.

If you're looking for progression without constantly fighting for your slot or getting benched for a single bad raid night/difficulty learning one fight, this is the kind of raid you'd like.
We are a newly formed guild on Tichondrius, looking for a few more to fill out our roster, we are currently 8/8H Uldir. LFM so we can progress into mythics

We raid:
Tues 5pm - 8pm pst
Thurs 5pm - 8pm pst
Optional Sun 5pm - 8pm pst

Currently looking for ranged DPS preferred warlock, hunter, or mage. Any solid dps is always welcome.

If interested please contact Djboostdqt or Toastvision or any officer in gam
bump
Hey, <Dark Omens> is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on proudmoore. Currently 8/8H and 2/8M we are looking for some more ranged dps to fill out our roster to push into mythic Uldir, and I think we could be a good fit.

Our Raid times are T/W/Th form 5:30pm-8:30pm pst for our main team, however we also have non-required alt/casual runs on Sat/Sun from 1:00-3:00pm pst
We do multiple +10's a week in the guild as well as some arena.

We're looking for solid players who are able to commit to the raid times and are committed to getting better and killing mythic bosses.

If you are interested in talking more please add me on Discord Koehl#6614 or Bnet Koehl#11995 (Discord is easiest for me but whatever works for you). I would love to chat with you about any questions you might have and see about setting up a time for you to come check us out in a raid environment.
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 non holy paladin healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only players for our normal and heroic raids.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We are a cutting edge raid guild.

Raid Schedule: Currently we mythic raid Sat/Sun 3:30 central-7:30 central pm. heroic raid tuesday for mythic team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central), heroic raid wed for heroic raider team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central) , mythic farm boss clear thurs (8 30 pm to 11 pm central). We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
Implosion on Illidan - 3/8M
Who We Are
We’re players of various experience throughout the history of the game, including cutting edge players. For Battle for Azeroth we intend to push mythic progression and clear the content in a timely manner.

When We Raid
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8pm to 11pm CST

What We're Looking For
We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared with flasks and potions as well as the required addons, to know the fights, and to be accepting of being swapped in and out for various fights. Raiders should also have an understanding of logs and how to use them to find and improve their weaknesses. We highly value players who can play multiple classes and specs at a mythic level.

Please have the following add-ons before applying:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weak Auras
Angry Assignments

Recruitment Needs
All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of our current needs.

Apply
https://goo.gl/forms/BYAW5di2DOYBHj8f1

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Implosion

Contacts: Dalrogh - extreme#1830
Uncommon Sense
Proudmoore, 3/8M Alliance Guild

Raid Time
T/W/Th 8pm - 11pm EST (5pm -8pm PST)

What we are looking for
Ranged DPS
Healers

Contact