How good are ferals

Arenas
I main resto sham and alt rdruid, but resto druids are just simply not fun to play right now. You have to play perfectly with no mistakes if you want to live.

Was thinking feral, although I feel like they're hard to find groups with and hard to play in general.

I dont like boomy tho.

Thoughts?
Ferals are pretty good right now imo. If you don't like boomkin it's a solid pick up. Jungle and Feral mage are pretty good comps. They're also really good in 2v2.

Lots of good ferals stream too if you need to learn.
I died through Edge of Insanity, a swap and dispersion in under 10 globals to a Kitty cleave around 2k mmr yesterday, so I'd say feral is pretty strong. He did 500k damage in less than a minute. I'm pretty undergeared, and my rdruid had a 320 ilevel but that still shouldn't be possible if my healer is actively healing me and spriests are as tanky as people think. I can only imagine the output a gladiator feral can put out with perfect play.
10/12/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Fadingtwo
I died through Edge of Insanity, a swap and dispersion in under 10 globals to a Kitty cleave around 2k mmr yesterday, so I'd say feral is pretty strong. He did 500k damage in less than a minute. I'm pretty undergeared, and my rdruid had a 320 ilevel but that still shouldn't be possible if my healer is actively healing me and spriests are as tanky as people think. I can only imagine the output a gladiator feral can put out with perfect play.

oh great, feral nerfs inc xd
Ferals are actually really good in PvP, they're under the radar but they are practically impossible to kite and they have pretty good control. Cant say they're OP though but I feel like they inherently don't have a weakness except by getting hard swapped into without a trinket.
10/12/2018 04:40 PMPosted by Sugarbawls

Nah, I'd say the comp itself is fairly overwhelming but individually I wouldn't worry about nerfs. Top of the ladder currently is a Feral but I'm not sure what comp he plays. I haven't seen many other Kitty cleaves.
I only had the privallege to que Kittycleave a few times this season and never lost a game as it, granted mmr is around 1950-2k.

Feral is pretty decent and has some good comps to que.

I've had similar experiences against feral druids. They chunk health bars like crazy
Their just really squishy.
just biting this guy rq
10/12/2018 04:40 PMPosted by Sugarbawls

Nah, nerfs don't happen unless Cdew cries about them on his stream for hours on end.