354 Ilvl Warlock LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Deadmans Wonderland is looking for a lock for our mythic team! We raid 11pm-2am CST, we're alliance and on stormrage, check-out DMWL-Guild.com and apply if you'd like so more info :)
Hello our long standing group of introverted nerds is looking to add some solid dps to our roster for mythic progression, we might be a fit ;) If you feel like jumping to the alliance that is

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 PM - 12:00 EST
Time Zone Conversion - (8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST)
Current progression: 2/8 M 8/8 H Uldir

You can find more info on us here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766566669#1
Hey Malignos,

Seems like you have your pick of the litter already but I am a sucker for a good warlock. Not sure if you are a fan of the boys and girls in blue though. Your post didn't specify.

Anyway we start raiding at 8pm Central. Not sure if that's too early for you. Raids are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm to 11pm Central. We are currently focused on Heroic Zul.

If you would like to learn more about us please check us out here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769697185

Feel Free to hit me up on Battle.net at Aya#11373

I hope to hear from you soon.
Hey there! <Basic Guild> on Mal'ganis has two late night raiding groups. Insubordinate, a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group; and Churlish, a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you'd be a fit for our heroic group!

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am CT
Currently 8/8N and 7/8H

We're currently looking for:
DPS: Warlock/Warrior (HIGH), Any
Healer: Closed
Tank: Closed

If this sounds like a fit, let's chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927
“No Fun” 1/8M Uldir Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST US-Proudmoore

For more info contact battle tag Armageddon#1703
Or visit our page on wowprogress.com
< my dad is a congressman > is a fresh guild of irl friends and players who wish to move into mythic raiding and push mythic+ content. If you have not raided in any serious capacity before this is a good opportunity to get started. We have a fun, laid back atmosphere (since we have a 0 tolerance policy on toxicity) and are progression minded.

If you want to cross server raid with us and can make both days feel free to message me and we can maybe work something out.

Currently: 8/8 Normal, 5/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic

Raid times are Tue/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST

Currently Recruiting ALL positions

gm - lolcraft#1725
officer - rolfstilskin#1810 THIS IS ME
officer - xianmingsho#1122

JUST SENT U A FRIEND REQUEST TO TALK ABOUT RECRUITMENT
Hi there you look like a great fit for our Raid team.

We are an AotC focused guild with plenty of room for social people in our discord.
We have lots of members who love running M+
Most of the guild are long time WoW players around 30+ so we find Heroic is just the right spot of Challenging while still letting us deal with all of our IRL stuff.

Guild & Server: Seaghyn -Horde - Hyjal
Raid Times/Days: Friday 7pm PST (until 10pm), Sunday 3pm PST (until 6pm)
Current Progression: 8/8N, 3/8H
Recruitment Contacts: Reach out to the World's Best Goblin Gletch#1468 on Bnet or Gletch#8155 on discord.
Wowprogress: https://wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Seaghyn
Hi there Malignos. We have a pretty good raid team sitting here that you may be interested in. Currently 6/8H and raiding tonight and tomorrow if you want to come along to see how you fit.

ABOUT US
Sundae Raiders were formed by 5 friends that wanted to do things their own way. 3 of them have since moved on to other things. The guild has grown to over 70 unique people and are pushing to grow even more. We wanna have fun and kill things which sounds a little serial killer-esque, but it's not...I think.

Anyways we wanna have fun because everyone whoever got burned out always says the same thing: It's just not fun anymore. We also make sure to stay focused and get bosses down, though sometimes may get a little distracted.

RAID DAYS & TIMES:

Thursday- Alt Night
8:30PM- Finished

Friday & Saturday-Progression Nights
8:30PM - Midnight EST

We are very proud of what we were able to accomplish in Legion. We went from a guild that had only 5 members and a dream at the end of WoD to finishing AoTC as a guild the last three raid instances. We will continue our upward trend going into BFA.

Currently we are looking for DPS that knows how to plays their class and can perform night in and night out. We understand that life happens in our guild and we will try to help out in any way we can if you are unable to attend raids, but excessive absences will result in your benching if we are a full group. We would rather take people that show up and put in the work and have decent DPS than an exceptional DPS that shows up when they want to.

Any high-level performing DPS will be considered, so do not hesitate to apply even if you feel there might not be room for you!

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

An ideal raider must be adept at his or her class, but be willing to accept critique when a situation presents itself. A good attitude is just as important as pressing your buttons well. If you struggle with being a team player, whine about doing mechanics and/or complain excessively about strategies or loot, we're not the guild for you. We want players who love raiding and playing the game in general.

If you are a player who enjoys WoW, is committed, sociable, reliable, and can handle a mature raiding environment -- all while being proficient at your class, then you might be exactly what we're looking for!

Add one of us to bnet if interested and let’s chat!

GM: Awesomeness#1234
Officer: Traggard#1198
Officer: Styxzadina#1264
Officer: Wreeky#11860
Officer: MadAsAHatt3r#1110
Hello,

My guild <Of Hells Design> on Whisperwind (A) is looking for members to add to our mythic raiding roster. Currently we are in need of healers and strong DPS. We are 8/8H 1/8M. We are a serious but casual raiding guild that focuses on enjoying our progression while maintaining a high level of play. Many of the members in OHD are veteran players that have played at higher levels of pvp and raiding over the years in addition to many newcomers.

Our raid times are T/W/TH 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. We almost never go over the end time unless we are close to a kill. If you would like to learn more about us please see our recruitment thread in the link below. Or check out my stream/youtube channel where I post our guild raids and other related content.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Guild Recruitment: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767658390#1
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55k6RfA-I7QqzH1C4hKSLA?view_as=subscriber
Stream: Twitch.tv/ofhellsdesign
We are <Alone>, a seasoned raiding guild on Aerie Peak. Currently recruiting high caliber players for a semi-casual raiding team whose focus is first and foremost mythic raiding progression. We are currently looking for more a few more dps and a dps with flex heals!

CURERNT PROGRESSION
2/8 M
8/8 H

RAID DAYS
Friday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST
Saturday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST

OPTIONAL RAID DAYS
Thursday from 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST

CONTACTS
Kaylii#1948
Rachel#1391
Kelza#1446

Apply at www.aloneguild.com
[H[ {Endeavor} - 8/8N - 5/8H - Looking to fill spots for our raid team. We are looking for players that want to progress through heroic raiding and move in to mythic. We are also looking for individuals that like to push mythic plus dungeon keys. If Interested in joining please contact:
Battle.Net - dequan#1936, Shmeagol#11794
Discord - natedigs#7851, Shmeagol#3307

Server: Hyjal - US
Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday - 8pm to 11pm pacific time
<Syntax Error> on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you.

We're a group of experienced raiders pushing into Mythic on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We're mostly ex-hardcore raiders and older players who want progression but can’t commit to hardcore schedules. Our raid lead has been leading since AQ40. We are recruiting a few more to fill out our 20 man roster.

What you get when you join us?

A group who pushes keys on non raid days!
A fun raiding environment!
Feast and Cauldrons provided!

Schedule
Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST
(Optional) M+ Thursday 9 - 12 CST
We do Mythic on Tuesdays until we hit a wall and then go in and do heroic the rest of the week.

What we're looking for
I don’t care what your class is as long as you’re a good player. Feral druid? Shadow Priest? Shaman? Come apply! We're looking for players who show up on time, prepared, and research the fights before hand. We want players who focus on mechanics, volunteer for soaks, and play their class instead of their spec. We want players with strong Tmog game. We have guild D&D Wed nights! Discord is required.

Contact
Contact via Discord
Raid Leader: Blind#8000
GM: BlueIntimacy#1207
Officer: cyndraei#4163
(6/8H 2/8M) Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error
<Assimilation> is a semi-hardcore raiding team on Illidan-US. We are currently recruiting dedicated and active players to bolster our raid team! We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in mythic raiding while remaining competitive in the server ranks. Prior experience in mythic raiding is required along with a try-hard attitude. All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out! Discord is required. No casuals accepted. Please visit our website for more info or reach out to one of our officers listed below.

- High Demand DPS Class Openings:
BM/MM Hunter
Ele Shaman
WW Monk
Warlock
Ret Pally
Balance Druid
Mage
DK

- High Demand Healer Class Openings:
MW Monk
Holy Pally

- High Demand OT Openings:
Guardian Druid
Brewmaster Monk
Prot Pally
Veng DH

- Warcraftlogs history is required.
- Item level requirement: 355+ with 22+ neck traits.

Current Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/assimilation
We are currently 2/8M 8/8H.

You can apply at: https://assimilationwow.enjin.com/ under the Guild Application section.

- Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10 PM PST (9-12PM server).

- Battle Tag Contact Info:
Officer - Legendary#1428
GM - Zedorno#1340
Sargeras[H] REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, one night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.