Petition to Ban Asmongold

General Discussion
1 2 3 9 Next
For years have the residents of this forum suffered from the harassment and toxicity brought by Asmongold and his goons. We surely have all heard his name and have been negatively affected by his interactions with this board. Well I say that enough is enough and it is time to ban Asmongold from General Discussion.

Asmongold plagues this site and spreads like a disease with the aid of his devious minions. He sends his angry viewers from his Twitch and Youtube channel here, acting as mindless drones to pollute the forums with toxic posts and calling on them to push his elitist agenda unto this game. When will the mods stop this spam? When will we finally stop seeing hostile anti-casual anti-Blizzard posts caused purely by Asmongold and his dark ambitions?

Repeatedly has he harassed posters and players on the forums, in front of a audience of thousands for all to see as he, like a wolf and a rabbit, devoured innocent posters simply for having the wrong opinion on the game and its systems. Repeatedly has he called for the hounding of Blizzard employees, some who even may read these very forums, simply because the plans which they craft so delicately and passionately for World of Warcraft do not match up with his elitist agenda.

How much longer will we allow Asmongold to use his forceful influence to twist the natural balance of these forums? Shaping opinions and sowing toxicity, Asmongold and his invasive minions have no place on General Discussion. He must be stopped. He must be banned. Please consider this at I do genuinely believe the removal of Asmongold from the forums will remove toxicity and encourage a healthy, friendly environment for new and old players alike. It is time to remove the thorn from the side and say enough.
banning seems harsh, but wouldn't mind a few removal of his drooling minons that spam from the GD
I think threads like this are against the rules. You may want to reconsider this post if it isn't too late.
He's not forcing anyone to behave the way they do. That's their choice.

Don't be a noob.
I can't read this in anything but a cult rant voice. It's so hilariously emotionally charged.
I don't like the guy personally but banning him seems kinda like a liberal thing.

OMG he offends me please ban him.......... No it doesn't work like that just ignore the thread and post and move on.
He strongly advocates against harassing blizzard employees and only suggests constructive criticism. He even called out one of his fans for trolling.

Asmongold is fighting for you. He is fighting for us. He is fighting for Azeroth.

"This is battle for Azeroth. but it isn't between Alliance and the horde. its between us players and activision." Mccool
asmongold's teeth are falling out because he doesnt know basic hygiene
Can someone in chat hit me up with a gifted sub?
10/18/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Humanìty
He strongly advocates against harrassing blizz employees and only suggests constructive critism. He even called out one of his fans for trolling.

Asmongold is fighting for you. He is fighting for us. He is fighting for Azeroth.

"This is battle for Azzeroth. but it isnt between Alliance and the horde. its between us players and activision." Mccool

asmongold should turn off his computer and clean up his house and brush his teeth imo
10/18/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Ob
asmongold's teeth are falling out because he doesnt know basic hygiene

No, his teeth falling out because even they sick of listening to what come outta his mouth.
All the dude does is read the forums on stream. Can't ban a dude for that. And pretty sure you still can read the forums whilst banned, so a ban would solve nothing.
10/18/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Furrywarr
I can't read this in anything but a cult rant voice. It's so hilariously emotionally charged.

Looks like the neckbeard army has arrived to defend the glory of their God and Holy Lord Asmongold.

Did you even read the post?

And if anything... you are the one who is emotionally charged...
10/18/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Shroudnsane
For years have the residents of this forum suffered from the harassment and toxicity brought by Asmongold and his goons. We surely have all heard his name and have been negatively affected by his interactions with this board. Well I say that enough is enough and it is time to ban Asmongold from General Discussion.

Asmongold plagues this site and spreads like a disease with the aid of his devious minions. He sends his angry viewers from his Twitch and Youtube channel here, acting as mindless drones to pollute the forums with toxic posts and calling on them to push his elitist agenda unto this game. When will the mods stop this spam? When will we finally stop seeing hostile anti-casual anti-Blizzard posts caused purely by Asmongold and his dark ambitions?

Repeatedly has he harassed posters and players on the forums, in front of a audience of thousands for all to see as he, like a wolf and a rabbit, devoured innocent posters simply for having the wrong opinion on the game and its systems. Repeatedly has he called for the hounding of Blizzard employees, some who even may read these very forums, simply because the plans which they craft so delicately and passionately for World of Warcraft do not match up with his elitist agenda.

How much longer will we allow Asmongold to use his forceful influence to twist the natural balance of these forums? Shaping opinions and sowing toxicity, Asmongold and his invasive minions have no place on General Discussion. He must be stopped. He must be banned. Please consider this at I do genuinely believe the removal of Asmongold from the forums will remove toxicity and encourage a healthy, friendly environment for new and old players alike. It is time to remove the thorn from the side and say enough.

Shut

Up.

I wish downvoting were a thing.
Is there a video of him sending his viewers to the forums? So far all I've seen is a few of his annoying fan boys spam threads about him. Which isn't that new nor is it evidence, back in cata Swifty fan boys would plague the forums with their wild adoration for the him, same with sodapoppin at one point.
Petition to ban threads about Asmongold
I do not like asmongold but i hate this snowflake OP more.

What harrasment has this stream nerd done to you?

What toxicty? did he talk about something you dont like?

Where is this plague?

All i see is some butthurt fatkid qqing over some skinny pale nerd who says his opinion

You both piss and moan over the same stupid !@#$
10/18/2018 10:53 PMPosted by Lull
All the dude does is read the forums on stream. Can't ban a dude for that. And pretty sure you still can read the forums whilst banned, so a ban would solve nothing.

I still believe something must be done to cease the toxicity he brings to the forums. A Blizzard representative needs to contact him and give him a warning. What he is doing is unacceptable and he is only getting away with it because of his influence.
10/18/2018 10:53 PMPosted by Lull

100% this.

The people that post on the forum for him, would do it again regardless if he was banned or not. You wanna ban them, too?

A censorship crusade won't work. It's never worked.

Crawl back into obscurity. Thanks.
Asmongold is right